PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 07:24 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
23004 SYS/XIP (lang 0409 dpi 192 & 96) has been posted by Da_g - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=474406
I may be wrong, but I believe those are all run through a converter by Da_G. I am basing this off of this post of his here recently ->http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5683
Old 07-09-2009, 07:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T

Da_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

That applied to 23003 and some prior builds

But not 23004, these are native from a dump, no conversions (although I do think the conversion process is almost perfect now, I will try it maybe for another!)
Old 07-09-2009, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki2beeps View Post
Whoa whoa easy big fella, I didn't say anything about you having a vogue??

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the vogue should have been codenamed the Napoleon.
no no, it was directed towards JakDillard....sorry
Old 07-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Stumbuled across this today and for anyone who has already known this sorry for posting it. When your phone is locked and you get an email, txt, missed call, or voice mail it shows the number of events on your slider to unlock. If you tap on the Slider additional sliders in white drop down, voice mail, missed phone call, txt msg, or email, etc. Slide on that and unlock it and it goes right to the app. Kind of cool. Now that I know this, does anyone know where those icons are located? I would like to skin them.

Cheers,

Mikee
Lockscreen_DPI_XX

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 07-09-2009 at 07:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ACER DX900
Carrier: SUN

oldSAP is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
There's nothing stopping anyone from sticking with 21234, which is the final WM 6.5 build

But what's the fun in that?!
True, very true thank you for all your hardwork.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
That applied to 23003 and some prior builds

But not 23004, these are native from a dump, no conversions (although I do think the conversion process is almost perfect now, I will try it maybe for another!)
Thanks for the clarification
Old 07-09-2009, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
it seems the battery/volume icons are now fixed i was having the same trouble so i remove those entries in my additional reg and found this in phoneredist\d9d7d86d-3f83-4289-bd32-aa1972a1447e

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBa r]
"LimitedClock"=dword:1

removed that to

or just have this instead

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBa r]
"LimitedClock"=dword:0
I have already done so but still shows clock on taskbar.

All the time, clock is displayed but sometimes and/or in some windows, I see battery icon.

I don't know what the M$ is doing. Instead of making OS better; they are rising new problems and bugs.

Best Regards

!!! Use 'search' before posting your queries | Post in the correct sections !!!
!!! Read here about how to ask a question | Do not spam the board | Respect others !!!

Panasonic GD90 ► Sony Ericsson J230i ► Motorola W220 ► O2 Ice ► HTC Wizard ► HTC Raphael
Old 07-09-2009, 10:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T

Da_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIP

MS is on a push to "Finger Friendly-ize" everything.. alot of these UI changes are seen in the 219xx tree and later make their way to the 230xx tree once stabilized..

I think MS is working on making the clock and battery co-exist on the taskbar (so both will be there at once)

You are seeing an artifact of having an in-between build during that push
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:53 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
MS is on a push to "Finger Friendly-ize" everything.. alot of these UI changes are seen in the 219xx tree and later make their way to the 230xx tree once stabilized..

I think MS is working on making the clock and battery co-exist on the taskbar (so both will be there at once)

You are seeing an artifact of having an in-between build during that push
Any speculations as to what is going on with gwes.exe? Do you think it's for allowing customized icons for highlighted items? (that's my speculation)
Old 07-09-2009, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

I believe this new build has cause the clock and battery to not co-exist as they once did (battery on today, clock on everything else)

Instead now it's clock on today, and battery on everything else....I'm working on a fix, but it doesnt seem likely

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software