View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 01:57 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
i just use it to get the registry entries and then add them to my additional_reg oem, i too have replaced other icons in my case Base_DPI_96 , and have had no problems with them showing up, just some ideas im sure u have thought of, maybe attribute related, did u replace the icons or just have an oem for them, named correctly, obivious one r they .png, sorry about the last suggestion thought i would say tho just in case
I have an xml that installs during customizations for all the non-system icons, and that doesnt work either. I replace the icons in Base_dpi, ive been doing this for over a month now on other builds, and never had a problem though so i dont know why it doesnt work now. They are all pngs.