PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 02:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
one problem, all my oems were converted to exts.. lol and i didnt backup my old kitchen, im a dip**** sometimes
if you use xml to load can you add something to it that will let you know wether its being loaded or not?

Old 07-10-2009, 02:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
wdm
this what i believe to so i just removed those entries from my personal reg and also removed the entry in this d9d7d86d-3f83-4289-bd32-aa1972a1447e.rgu (phoneredist) i am not worried about having a clock in the taskbar when not on the homepage
well i figured this is what Microsoft has intended, for the clock to be there at all times like Da_G said, and there is another registry edit that plays a factor

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell]
"ShowTitleBarClock"=dword:1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Taskba r]
"LimitedClock"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBa r]
"ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:0

This is the default registry setting for wm 6.5....these 3, and thats what is working the best
Old 07-10-2009, 05:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
well i figured this is what Microsoft has intended, for the clock to be there at all times like Da_G said, and there is another registry edit that plays a factor

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell]
"ShowTitleBarClock"=dword:1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Taskba r]
"LimitedClock"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBa r]
"ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:0

This is the default registry setting for wm 6.5....these 3, and thats what is working the best
I tried this and seems bettter but still shows clock in taskbar at home screen or today screen.

!!! Use 'search' before posting your queries | Post in the correct sections !!!
!!! Read here about how to ask a question | Do not spam the board | Respect others !!!

Panasonic GD90 ► Sony Ericsson J230i ► Motorola W220 ► O2 Ice ► HTC Wizard ► HTC Raphael
Old 07-10-2009, 08:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37

Is there a way to simply REMOVE the clock AND battery from the TaskBar?? I use a variation of the VistaHide Battery meter anyway and am looking to link it to :MSSETTINGS (I believe....to Power Settings). So it will not break my heart to see the clock and the stock battery meter go away all together.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology

Hurray! I found the way to change the icons in both settings as well as main start menu, my rom looks awesome now! I will surely post a detailed tut on XDA and here for doing all this.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
Hurray! I found the way to change the icons in both settings as well as main start menu, my rom looks awesome now! I will surely post a detailed tut on XDA and here for doing all this.
is it working for you with 23004? i cant get my custom icons to show up no matter what. Seems to have just happened when i switched to visual kitchen...
Old 07-10-2009, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology

Yep! Everything is working, all my icons in the start menu as well as in the Settings menu (customized using mycpl.cpl registry settings). I am on 23004. I just used the usual registry settings available in the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo to customize, did nothing special. I am writing a tut for all that i have leant for posting on my blog, i will post the link to my blog post when i am done
Old 07-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
Yep! Everything is working, all my icons in the start menu as well as in the Settings menu (customized using mycpl.cpl registry settings). I am on 23004. I just used the usual registry settings available in the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo to customize, did nothing special. I am writing a tut for all that i have leant for posting on my blog, i will post the link to my blog post when i am done
thats exactly what i did, but they dont show up.. idk whats wrong
also how did you edit MyCpl.cpl?

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 07-10-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
thats exactly what i did, but they dont show up.. idk whats wrong
also how did you edit MyCpl.cpl?
Here are my customized provxml's for control panel ( MyCpl.cpl ) and startmenu icons.

I have fully modified them and I hope you can easily understand.

Best Regards
Attached Files
File Type: zip CP&SM_Provxmls.zip (2.6 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CRACING; 07-10-2009 at 02:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
I tried this and seems bettter but still shows clock in taskbar at home screen or today screen.
Thats the thing....like Da_G said, they are making it this way now....and this is the way it is intended to be, so I would recommend using these 3 registry entries

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software