PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

@joojoobee666: Lol yes, they do need to do some plumbing work. But it wouldd be great if somebody could post result of using it for one day, moderate usage, without titanium, with manilla or spb mobile shell 3 instead.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: i900 Omnia
Carrier: m:ts

dddrko is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit360 View Post
which SYS you use i also has same problem
I solved it. Use browsui.dll from previous build
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Athena
Carrier: AT&T

lennie is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Hmmm....out of space? Did you check all the boxes of files to remove? Do you mind posting the device XIP you are using to port from? That way I can take a look for myself and see since my only thought is that the ulRAMEnd in ROMHDR.txt is not allotting enough space for the finished XIP to fit into. (I'm not real sure since I have never seen this error myself that I can recall). I wouldn't go editing that either as ulRAMStart is the only one that you can safely modify.
ok, these are the xips I'm using......
Attached Files
File Type: rar Xips.rar (2.20 MB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
The new XIP I made is byte-for-byte identical to the first one I ported, so I believe you may have just cooked in the wrong XIP. As far as the right direction? Here ->http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=438676 You will need to learn how to manually port.

You need to dump your xip, then delete all your MSIXIPKernel files in both the MODULES and FILES folders (except for the text files in the root of the MSIXIPKernel folders). Copy the new files in MINUS what your XIP didn't have already (i.e. hd.dll, or osaxst0.dll since you don't need anyhow), then fix the overlaps (trust me, you will have overlaps).
roger that, the last and only one xip i did manually was 20764 or 5 cant remeber from the iolite rom lol, so this will be fun
Old 06-25-2009, 08:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dual
Carrier: SKTelecom

casey kim is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by humrod View Post
Here is the Xip, for elf/elfin 21819.
Thanks Humrod,

But my mistakes , my deice model no. is P5510. (NEON100, 3G)
Would you mind if I ask the XIP again?
Old 06-25-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie View Post
ok, these are the xips I'm using......
Ok, your problem WAS removing the checkmarks. The only one you probably don't want to check is cachefilt.dll (unles you want to slow down read/write to your storage card). I had the same problem when I removed the check from all the boxes, so my initial hunch was correct. You were overrunning the allowed space for the XIP.

I suggest trying again, but just in case, here's the 21815 you were trying to port and a 21819 for your device.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ported_xips.rar (1.95 MB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

any one have the appropriate files to be replaced in using calcu kitchen with the new build?
Old 06-25-2009, 09:29 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Anyone have success using patched tsk file to fix the gray with 21820?

Wait...nm....mighta found it.

Nope....

Last edited by joojoobee666; 06-25-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:56 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
any one have the appropriate files to be replaced in using calcu kitchen with the new build?
In my thread - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70020

Post 3... SYS and Rom folders, for a diamond but the sys is the same for all - 192dpi and WWE.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Athena
Carrier: AT&T

lennie is just getting started

Quote:
Ok, your problem WAS removing the checkmarks. The only one you probably don't want to check is cachefilt.dll (unles you want to slow down read/write to your storage card). I had the same problem when I removed the check from all the boxes, so my initial hunch was correct. You were overrunning the allowed space for the XIP.

I suggest trying again, but just in case, here's the 21815 you were trying to port and a 21819 for your device.
thanks for the explanation of what I was doing wrong....I was most def be trying again. also, thanks for the port, I will try them right away.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software