View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 07:26 PM
ali3nfr3ak
Halfway to VIP Status

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
The new XIP I made is byte-for-byte identical to the first one I ported, so I believe you may have just cooked in the wrong XIP. As far as the right direction? Here ->http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=438676 You will need to learn how to manually port.

You need to dump your xip, then delete all your MSIXIPKernel files in both the MODULES and FILES folders (except for the text files in the root of the MSIXIPKernel folders). Copy the new files in MINUS what your XIP didn't have already (i.e. hd.dll, or osaxst0.dll since you don't need anyhow), then fix the overlaps (trust me, you will have overlaps).
roger that, the last and only one xip i did manually was 20764 or 5 cant remeber from the iolite rom lol, so this will be fun