PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G, Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

ProDriver77 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Definitely impressed. A little bit of a memory hog, plus had to hard reset & reinstall; but very smooth and really like the new features.

Can't wait to see what the Final Release brings.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP
Screenshots & [REQ]

[REQ]
- I noticed that it is REALLY easy to swipe the Widget's pages instead of the backgrounds.
Any chance that you might have plans to make the Messaging & Email Widgets resizeable by RC-time?
I moved mine as far over as I could to give me some swipe Up/Down space and it's working OK for now.

- It's also really easy to grab the list pulldowns instead of swiping the backgrounds (in much the same way). If it's not to difficult, maybe you and Molyneux can add an option to CHTE that can move the List pulldowns to the left side.
It is transparent so it shouldn't block the fonts much at all.

Found a Bug - The Press&Hold menu popups are not working for Tasks.
With the option disabled it will launch the specific Task in SenseTasks, though. So that's functional.

Thanks. Keep up the awesome work.

Last edited by sc00b4s7eve; 09-30-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:21 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

Santod what is The Manual?
Old 10-01-2010, 01:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

OK I am pulling my hair out now this is a minor thing not super important but driving me nuts.

Is there anywhere online an explanation for what each option is in CHT ? I am trying to adjust my home tab and it REFUSES no matter what I do to let me get rid of the "extra space" above the home space. It simply will not let me.

When I make one zero and one 1 I get the home tab and the extra space above it. when I swap it I get ONLY the extra space and I lose the home space.

I tried every combination I can think of. is "extra space" above home tab mandatory? can I just make that the home tab and then treat the home tab as the quicklinks page or will it always then default to the quicklinks tab since thats the home page?

Here is what I would like. if anyone can explain to me what options to select to get this I would be eternally grateful.

YouTube - PIC 0020
Old 10-01-2010, 02:01 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
OK I am pulling my hair out now this is a minor thing not super important but driving me nuts.

Is there anywhere online an explanation for what each option is in CHT ? I am trying to adjust my home tab and it REFUSES no matter what I do to let me get rid of the "extra space" above the home space. It simply will not let me.

When I make one zero and one 1 I get the home tab and the extra space above it. when I swap it I get ONLY the extra space and I lose the home space.

I tried every combination I can think of. is "extra space" above home tab mandatory? can I just make that the home tab and then treat the home tab as the quicklinks page or will it always then default to the quicklinks tab since thats the home page?

Here is what I would like. if anyone can explain to me what options to select to get this I would be eternally grateful.

YouTube - PIC 0020
Just set Your Home Levels to Min to 1 and Max to 2
Then set your quicklinks to Independent in the CHT Editor.
In edit home tab mode, Pin the quicklinks, on both levels. The Home Tab and the quicklink level.
Make sure you set your page count to 1, so that side swiping panels from the home tab no longer happens, except on your quicklink level.
This should get you closer to what you want for your setup I believe.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 10-01-2010 at 02:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Extra space gone side to side quick links working swipe up quick links with wings working

strange means to get their but I don't care its working I am happy

Now to get swiping to other sense tabs working.

works 100% as long as I am NOT on the cookie tab. once I get to the cookie tab I can no longer swipe to other tabs (non cookie tabs)

Youtube Video coming. Youtube is being a royal PITA tonight. failed 3 times uploading for no apparent reason unless the rain is fraking my comcast again (though no problem browsing so far)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av_YDezDR9k

I must have tried it 200 times in the last 20 minutes and it worked twice and I can not duplicate whatever I am doing to make it work.

the slightest swipe from any other tab works as expected.

Another oddity. the slider will not auto hide on any tab EXCEPT cookie tab.

Previously it would auto hide on other tabs as well. The cookie setting for auto hide the slider has absolutely zero effect.

I did have to install a cab to get auto hide previously. Could this be conflicting with the built in function now?

BTW want to mention. your patience in answering my questions. Exemplary!

Last edited by nerys; 10-01-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

With all due respect man... I got 1 word for ya: Beta
Quote:
how do you guys figure this out? purely trial and error? Is there a simple logic to this I am missing?
Taking my time... Mostly... And maybe you did what I did initially (and when I got really tired) and tried to change a bunch of things at once. Making only slight changes at any given time is the way I figured out how the layout, structure & options work.

Quote:
Now to get swiping to other tabs working.

works 100% as long as I am NOT on the cookie tab. once I get to the cookie tab I can no longer swipe to other tabs (non cookie tabs)

I must have tried it 200 times in the last 20 minutes and it worked twice and I can not duplicate whatever I am doing to make it work.

the slightest swipe from any other tab works as expected.
I have 3 vertical tabs (0, 1, & 2) and the 1 Page and this issue/bug seems to be aggravated by a couple things:
- I wouldn't expect Horizontal swipes to work if I had extra CHT Pages to the left and/or right of my Main CHT page.
- (And This Is the actual BUG I noticed) Horizontal swipes do not register upon returning to CHT... but they do register if I go up or down a level and then back to the Main CHT level. Could be an issue with the custom SoftKey bar and how and when it draws on screen, but I'm not 100% on that.

The solution I've been using (and have had it set up in v1.8.5 as well) is to put a couple Tab links into the four Quicklinks. Now we could even use FreeLinks if we wanted.
If you have tabs that are not in the Quicklinks selection. Sharkie has a few StartMenu .lnk's that will work great for the time being. Over in his ROM thread.

[REQ] Any chance we could eventually have the notification Quicklinks link to the appropriate widget on your CHT? As in the Messaging or Email Notification Icons.
- Maybe you can isolate in-HomeTab-linking this to Freelinks only so there is no confusion.
- Or it could be an option in the EditMode press'n'hold menu

Last edited by sc00b4s7eve; 10-01-2010 at 03:26 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have a couple questions I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I use the music widget all the time and I was wondering if there is a way to get the music to shuffle through the songs. What it does now is shuffle a couple songs then it will start playing them in alphabetical order. (I have like 450 song).

Also since 2.0 my weather says my location most of the time instead of the actual town. This is just a little thing that just bugs me...

Thanks
Old 10-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

huh my weather has proper city name.

and hey that works for me too. so far if I swipe to quicklinks and then back to home tab I can then swipe to other sense tabs. but only once. Each time swiping stops working unless I goto quicklinks and back first.

Interesting that should make it easier to track down.

The no background from sharkie for the weather widget is a godsend. Combine that with the new weather widget without the clock and re-sizable and its pure awesome

never thought of trying a link to get to the tabs. I will try that as a temp measure till a fix comes out.

I know its beta.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

as for music and shuffling I could be wrong here so wait for confirmation from others but I think that is NOT a music player so much as a "skin" to the built in player. IE if its not shuffling I think that has to do with the HTC player built in and not CHT. Not sure if maybe he can work around it somehow??
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software