View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 03:22 AM
sc00b4s7eve
VIP Member

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

With all due respect man... I got 1 word for ya: Beta
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
how do you guys figure this out? purely trial and error? Is there a simple logic to this I am missing?
Taking my time... Mostly... And maybe you did what I did initially (and when I got really tired) and tried to change a bunch of things at once. Making only slight changes at any given time is the way I figured out how the layout, structure & options work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
Now to get swiping to other tabs working.

works 100% as long as I am NOT on the cookie tab. once I get to the cookie tab I can no longer swipe to other tabs (non cookie tabs)

I must have tried it 200 times in the last 20 minutes and it worked twice and I can not duplicate whatever I am doing to make it work.

the slightest swipe from any other tab works as expected.
I have 3 vertical tabs (0, 1, & 2) and the 1 Page and this issue/bug seems to be aggravated by a couple things:
- I wouldn't expect Horizontal swipes to work if I had extra CHT Pages to the left and/or right of my Main CHT page.
- (And This Is the actual BUG I noticed) Horizontal swipes do not register upon returning to CHT... but they do register if I go up or down a level and then back to the Main CHT level. Could be an issue with the custom SoftKey bar and how and when it draws on screen, but I'm not 100% on that.

The solution I've been using (and have had it set up in v1.8.5 as well) is to put a couple Tab links into the four Quicklinks. Now we could even use FreeLinks if we wanted.
If you have tabs that are not in the Quicklinks selection. Sharkie has a few StartMenu .lnk's that will work great for the time being. Over in his ROM thread.

[REQ] Any chance we could eventually have the notification Quicklinks link to the appropriate widget on your CHT? As in the Messaging or Email Notification Icons.
- Maybe you can isolate in-HomeTab-linking this to Freelinks only so there is no confusion.
- Or it could be an option in the EditMode press'n'hold menu

Last edited by sc00b4s7eve; 10-01-2010 at 03:26 AM.