PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 05:39 PM
GaryG

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

CHT is really really cool. I only have one minor problem. I am unable to get my yahoo mail when I have CHT installed. It gives me an synchronization error message. When I uninstall, my mail is fine. Oh well....
Old 07-02-2010, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I thought I remember Santod saying yes at some point but don't quote me on that.

you've been quoted.. lol..

Old 07-02-2010, 06:29 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

sorry been outta touch in this thread...but has there been any talk bout landscape, specificly w/ the music plugin? i have a cradle that puts the phone sideways in landscape. i dont have the music tab activated since the plugin and was wondering if as a option or quick link option toggle mabob to make the music plugin on lockscreen rotate? dont know how realistic this is or anything, just throwing it out there.

thanks
Old 07-05-2010, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

1454 is keeping up the good work1454 is keeping up the good work
Re: [Manila Mod][19-Jun-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5

How do I default level 0 home layout. I'm sure this is an easy one, and all I did was a quick google search. I haven't put the time into searching yet. Thanks if you can help.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:02 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454 View Post
How do I default level 0 home layout. I'm sure this is an easy one, and all I did was a quick google search. I haven't put the time into searching yet. Thanks if you can help.
Main Home (Level 1) will always be default.
However, you can modify, level 1 and level 0, to look like the other, so that you have the setup you want as the default, on your Main Home screen.

In other words, all levels are customizable and through editing the layout, you can have whatever you want on any of the levels.
Hope that helps.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

1454 is keeping up the good work1454 is keeping up the good work

Thanks Stantod. That didn't even occur to me to check. Im an idiot.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

n/m I just uninstalled, reinstalled, works fine now...

I think it was the Auto-Rotate cab I had installed but not sure..

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 07-06-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff

I really wish there was a cookie "lite" version. The latest version is great but it slows things down so much. Really just want the 4 shortcut mod and maybe an extension of displayed appointments. It doesnt seem to matter how much i disable the speed is unchanged even if i make it look like regular manilla.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
I really wish there was a cookie "lite" version. The latest version is great but it slows things down so much. Really just want the 4 shortcut mod and maybe an extension of displayed appointments. It doesnt seem to matter how much i disable the speed is unchanged even if i make it look like regular manilla.
did you change wallpaprer type from HQ to regular? this made a huge difference for me
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayr1482 View Post
did you change wallpaprer type from HQ to regular? this made a huge difference for me
No I did not try that. Shoot, maybe I will flash back to a cht rom. Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software