PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 09:36 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu View Post
Didnt realise I posted in the wrong thread, so copy pasted it here.. what about the second question?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu
Santod, quick question, when I restart my phone, without running any apps when I check on the memory usage its around 70%, is that normal? I dont have any apps running, the only thing I can think of is CHT. Is it supposed to memory hog that much when you start the phone? or does all touchpro2 runs with a 70% usage when it starts?

When I click on the built in quicklink for restart sense, I see the wordings Launching sense, but when I restart my system I don't see the words I have to press the start button for the phone to work.

You have 288 MB's of Ram, CHT and all of manila uses about 1.5 MB's.
I would hardly say that CHT makes your usage that jigh.
Most roms do seem to run pretty high on the Ram usage, right after a fresh boot.
If you want to do a check for yourself, since it varies on different roms.
Load up your rom, after a fresh flash or hard reset, and check usage prior to installing CHT.
Then install CHT and check it again.
The difference is actually pretty minimal.
Answered you in the other already.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Instinct
Carrier: sprint

pistu is just getting started

soo when is CHT going to come up with digital clocks or Santod when are you planning on the digital clocks, I see your analog clock version but would like to see your works on digital clocks. why doesnt cht have a option to have jus the compact clock without the weather? by the way I deleted most of my apps my memory usage is around 80%
Just trying to keep you busy here Santod..
Old 06-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
soo when is CHT going to come up with digital clocks or Santod when are you planning on the digital clocks, I see your analog clock version but would like to see your works on digital clocks. why doesnt cht have a option to have jus the compact clock without the weather? by the way I deleted most of my apps my memory usage is around 80%
Just trying to keep you busy here Santod..
This something like what your looking for?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=121374

Old 06-30-2010, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Do you have a picture with the digital clock modified? but I was also for teh numbers to be slanted curved etc or someother way.. I was hoping cht will integrate into their app like the analog clock so we dont have to install a diff cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
This something like what your looking for?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=121374
Old 06-30-2010, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I know you answered it but I have attached pics of my home screen. As you can see, it says 80% usage and the processes doesnt show cht how do you find how much % cht is using and do you think I can get that 80% down to 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Answered you in the other already.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (10.9 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (9.7 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-30-2010, 03:04 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I know you answered it but I have attached pics of my home screen. As you can see, it says 80% usage and the processes doesnt show cht how do you find how much % cht is using and do you think I can get that 80% down to 60%?
CHT is integrated into manila.
So it is included, along with all your tabs and all of Sense, in the manila.exe.
Yours is actually using twice what mine is for manila. Though still not a lot.
As well as your services.exe. as well as your cprog.exe and device.exe.
Not sure why, probably rom related or other apps you have running or had running, that left behind some background process or something.
Though, you can see, though your manila.exe is running at twice mine, it's still not the main hog on your device.
If you are not using a stock rom, check with your rom's chef and others in the rom thread, about the Ram consumption.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Mine is a stock rom, I suck at flashing so afraid to use the chefs roms. hopefully someday it will work out itself. maybe I do a hard reset and start from scratch again..
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
CHT is integrated into manila.
So it is included, along with all your tabs and all of Sense, in the manila.exe.
Yours is actually using twice what mine is for manila. Though still not a lot.
As well as your services.exe. as well as your cprog.exe and device.exe.
Not sure why, probably rom related or other apps you have running or had running, that left behind some background process or something.
Though, you can see, though your manila.exe is running at twice mine, it's still not the main hog on your device.
If you are not using a stock rom, check with your rom's chef and others in the rom thread, about the Ram consumption.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Do you have a picture with the digital clock modified? but I was also for teh numbers to be slanted curved etc or someother way.. I was hoping cht will integrate into their app like the analog clock so we dont have to install a diff cab
I can post the Manila File but all the cab does is just put the manila file in the windows directory for you. there are a lot of different clock's in this forum just look around.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Since CHT is integrated into Manila does that mean there well be a day when CHT includes a panoramic background option..??

Old 07-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Since CHT is integrated into Manila does that mean there well be a day when CHT includes a panoramic background option..??
I thought I remember Santod saying yes at some point but don't quote me on that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software