View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 02:01 AM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
OK I am pulling my hair out now this is a minor thing not super important but driving me nuts.

Is there anywhere online an explanation for what each option is in CHT ? I am trying to adjust my home tab and it REFUSES no matter what I do to let me get rid of the "extra space" above the home space. It simply will not let me.

When I make one zero and one 1 I get the home tab and the extra space above it. when I swap it I get ONLY the extra space and I lose the home space.

I tried every combination I can think of. is "extra space" above home tab mandatory? can I just make that the home tab and then treat the home tab as the quicklinks page or will it always then default to the quicklinks tab since thats the home page?

Here is what I would like. if anyone can explain to me what options to select to get this I would be eternally grateful.

YouTube - PIC 0020
Just set Your Home Levels to Min to 1 and Max to 2
Then set your quicklinks to Independent in the CHT Editor.
In edit home tab mode, Pin the quicklinks, on both levels. The Home Tab and the quicklink level.
Make sure you set your page count to 1, so that side swiping panels from the home tab no longer happens, except on your quicklink level.
This should get you closer to what you want for your setup I believe.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 10-01-2010 at 02:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.