PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 700wx
Carrier: Sprint

gompol is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Fonts [AVAILABLE]

Will this make my TP2 Google Maps font bigger?
Looking at restaurant search results is ridiculously small right now.

Thanks
Old 05-10-2010, 11:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gompol View Post
Will this make my TP2 Google Maps font bigger?
Looking at restaurant search results is ridiculously small right now.

Thanks
yes it will affect your google maps font size but the best way to deal with that is by going to your system font settings and choose the largest font setting.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 05-10-2010, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Hey Kliptik, any ideas why Informal Roman is pretty much one of the few fonts that doesn't cut off the information in the weather area on the Home Screen? Informal Roman seems to move the city down a line and right justifies the actual weather conditions using two lines instead of one. If you look at the other fonts, most of cut off the information with an ellipsis... and only use one line, even though they could fit it is they used two lines or right justified the text.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Hey Kliptik, any ideas why Informal Roman is pretty much one of the few fonts that doesn't cut off the information in the weather area on the Home Screen? Informal Roman seems to move the city down a line and right justifies the actual weather conditions using two lines instead of one. If you look at the other fonts, most of cut off the information with an ellipsis... and only use one line, even though they could fit it is they used two lines or right justified the text.

you know i was trying to figure that out myself. im pretty sure its in the manila files (which i have no experience editing). i might try and see if someone can look at the mainla files and see what causes that. the trouble is that with so many ppl running somany variations of Sense, theres no way to make a broad fix manila file.ill see what i can come up with this afternoon.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible / Touch Pro 2

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
you know i was trying to figure that out myself. im pretty sure its in the manila files (which i have no experience editing). i might try and see if someone can look at the mainla files and see what causes that. the trouble is that with so many ppl running somany variations of Sense, theres no way to make a broad fix manila file.ill see what i can come up with this afternoon.
Santod has experience with fonts in Manila, i'd ask him. I got the Droid font from him

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !

Sprints700wx is just getting started

Quote:
OK so it seems the links are down again... I dont know whats going on here... Im gonna have to do some digging after i get off work this afternoon and get this worked out...

I'm using my SkyDrive to host the files, but it seems to keep changing the URL every night. So if anyone knows how to keep my SkyDrive from changing the URL, or of another simple way to host the files, Im all ears.

Also, I'm going to look into the extra characters in the filenames. They aren't there when I upload them, so its got to be something before/during download...

And lastly, I will be getting the other requests added to Post #1 this afternoon.

Thanks Everyone!!!

Keep us posted . im going to be waiting for the chance to finally get to download lol.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dam90042 is becoming a great contributor

This looks awesome!!
I can't wait til I can download these fonts!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I Hope this Helps KlipTik, I found a Site that has a ton of Fonts and the .ttf you can download. May make things easer for him and Us to get the Cabs rolling faster.

http://www.font-zone.com

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I Hope this Helps KlipTik, I found a Site that has a ton of Fonts and the .ttf you can download. May make things easer for him and Us to get the Cabs rolling faster.

http://www.font-zone.com
Thanks!!! I'm working on fixing the DL links now (again) and then I'm gonna be working on requested fonts.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !

Sprints700wx is just getting started

Quote:
Thanks!!! I'm working on fixing the DL links now (again) and then I'm gonna be working on requested fonts.
Cool Beans , Cant Wait. .

Font Request

Deftone Stylus

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font