PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [PREVIEW] -KDFont- WM/Sense Fonts [UPDATE - 06/23/10]

Just added a couple teaser pics to Post #1!!!
Old 06-24-2010, 01:29 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Looking really good.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:06 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

looking damn good!! and anxious for this app i must admit!!

Old 06-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Your the man!

Kliptik Will there be an option to add color to certain text?

Old 06-24-2010, 10:53 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
like austin powers said...."oh, behave!!!" looking good my friend.

had to download a few of your fonts last night. got Papyrus installed and stuck with it. depending on the icon, the font gets cut off...but it's a non-issue for me. what i was very thankful for with this font is when i have to choose new message in the messaging menu screen. the fonts are bigger that my finger actually press correctly the first time. before when choosing new sms, i'd have to try at least 3 times because my fingers weren't slim enough

but quick question though...everything else as far as fonts and is concerned change on the device...but not on the dialer (numbers and letters on the dialer buttons)? but the end and talk button fonts on the dialer screen changed.

but great work Kliptik!!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 06-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Your the man!

Kliptik Will there be an option to add color to certain text?
i get PM'd this question all the time, so ill prolly add it to the FAQ. as of right now, the only place i know how to change the text color is in the Start Menu. i can add that into the app if its a high enough demand. i will do some digging on how to change other font colors, but i think theyre buried pretty deep.

if anyone has info on changing text color in Sense or WM, please PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
like austin powers said...."oh, behave!!!" looking good my friend.

had to download a few of your fonts last night. got Papyrus installed and stuck with it. depending on the icon, the font gets cut off...but it's a non-issue for me. what i was very thankful for with this font is when i have to choose new message in the messaging menu screen. the fonts are bigger that my finger actually press correctly the first time. before when choosing new sms, i'd have to try at least 3 times because my fingers weren't slim enough

but quick question though...everything else as far as fonts and is concerned change on the device...but not on the dialer (numbers and letters on the dialer buttons)? but the end and talk button fonts on the dialer screen changed.

but great work Kliptik!!
i will look into the dialer issue. i dont have any fonts installed right now, cuz im doing testing of the app functionality and dont want the CABs to interfere. i will probably look at the dialer during/after the first beta run (this coming week/end).

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited by Kliptik; 06-24-2010 at 11:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:13 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Changing the color of the Font's require Mod'ing all the Sense Files for Sense, I would be up for it if someone had all the Font files in one package.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:27 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
i will look into the dialer issue. i dont have any fonts installed right now, cuz im doing testing of the app functionality and dont want the CABs to interfere. i will probably look at the dialer during/after the first beta run (this coming week/end).

Thanks for the feedback!
ive installed other fonts before like Godzon's and MrHawaii's system fonts and their fonts didn't change this as well. would be nice to have everything matches...but again...another non-issue...but if you find time inbetween projects....YOU rock!

Last edited by Mojary; 06-24-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Changing the color of the Font's require Mod'ing all the Sense Files for Sense, I would be up for it if someone had all the Font files in one package.
do you know if the font files are separate from the rest of the manila files? and are they the same for all builds of Sense? i ask cuz the files would have to be built into the app and then placed into the "/Windows" directory. so if the user's setup is dependent on the files (for more than just font info), then replacing them is going to cause more issues...
Old 06-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
do you know if the font files are separate from the rest of the manila files? and are they the same for all builds of Sense? i ask cuz the files would have to be built into the app and then placed into the "/Windows" directory. so if the user's setup is dependent on the files (for more than just font info), then replacing them is going to cause more issues...
I am pretty sure that they very some from different version of Manila. I am not sure what all files are involved in it ether, that's why I would need someone to package all the files together for me to do. I have done quite a bit of reading on changing the Manila Font color change and it would be a huge project.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font