PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible / Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Fonts [AVAILABLE] [REQUESTS FULFILLED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Did you download them via Opera or IE on your phone?
I never download via the phone, i download them as .cab's like i always do via firefox then i transfer them to my phone.

downloading via phone directly is never a safe thing to do regardless of where it was downloaded from

the rest of the files were right, its just the Zegoe and Helvetica font wasn't named right

you could just upload them to PPC since they can host them and you can also get a download count of how many times it was downloaded

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCX Designs View Post
I never download via the phone, i download them as .cab's like i always do via firefox then i transfer them to my phone.

downloading via phone directly is never a safe thing to do regardless of where it was downloaded from

the rest of the files were right, its just the Zegoe and Helvetica font wasn't named right

you could just upload them to PPC since they can host them and you can also get a download count of how many times it was downloaded
I had considered attaching them to the thread, but I can only attach 5 per post and there's already 35+ font CABs...

EDIT* So it seems Opera is adding " around the filename and Firefox is adding _ at the end of the extension...

Last edited by Kliptik; 05-10-2010 at 11:44 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bk0012000 is a n00b

Thank you!! Thank you!! Awesome job and very quick too! Everything is great. Can't tell you enough THANK YOU!!
Old 05-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Fonts are gone again 6:45 AM Tuesday.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
Fonts are gone again 6:45 AM Tuesday.
OK. i have no idea why, but my SkyDrive keeps changing the URL where the file is stored... rrrrgggghhh... sorry everyone.... i might just have to ZIP them in packages and attach them to the first few posts.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:35 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
OK. i have no idea why, but my SkyDrive keeps changing the URL where the file is stored... rrrrgggghhh... sorry everyone.... i might just have to ZIP them in packages and attach them to the first few posts.
no problem just some different way of obtaining them would be cool,been trying to get a few for 2 days lol

Old 05-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

OK so i did some searching and apparently SkyDrive isn't meant for direct file hosting... So... Is there any way a mod could set me with being able to attach more than 5 CABs the a post? i think right now we're up to 35+ font CABs.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible / Touch Pro 2

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff

Quote:
I had considered attaching them to the thread, but I can only attach 5 per post and there's already 35+ font CABs...

EDIT* So it seems Opera is adding " around the filename and Firefox is adding _ at the end of the extension...
5 per post isn't correct, you can have more than that, its just it lets you upload 5 at a time, once those are uploaded they will show below the uploader, then you can upload 5 more at a time.

Edit: it looks like the max is 10 files per post, most people when they post a bunch of cabs just say "see post 2 and 3 for more files"
Thats why they reserve multiple posts when they first post something

it would be a better choice for you since your downloads keep disappearing on and off.

not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to help out

if this method still doesn't work out for you, try using hotfile, NRGZ uses that to host his ROM's while its a little slow (100kb down max, but sometimes it gives full speed), the download links remain the same, there not encrypted.

MediaFire is also a good choice if you just want to download a file one at a time, and there is no speed restriction

Last edited by NCX Designs; 05-11-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !

Sprints700wx is just getting started

To Advise People. . From My Expirence (Had to Hard Reset)

The Hel Neue Ultra Light Font When Installed , Was Kinda Hard to uninstall Do To The Font on the Uninstall Application window was Blanked Out ....

So i had to Hard reset in order to get back to stock..
Old 05-11-2010, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

JustLok is becoming a great contributor

Hopefully you'll get them attached Kliptik and we can all enjoy your hard work.

You could always used 4shared.com too, if that helps. I think they give you a 2gb or a 5gb account to upload to.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font