PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LayLay
Re: [APP] [RELEASE] KD-Font [v1.1] [07/25/10]

I'll be honest, I really don't know how to do that. Taking the files from window directory and zipping it up.
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 08-07-2010, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
I'll be honest, I really don't know how to do that. Taking the files from window directory and zipping it up.
Copy those files from \Windows to your \Storage Card or \My Device using File Explorer or Total Commander or whatever. Then from there, transfer them to your PC. Highlight all the files, right click and choose "send to", then choose "compressed zip folder". Then post your zip.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-07-2010 at 11:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

I jsut added (21) more fonts to the library! These are the last of the fonts that I had ready to roll. Now I'll be on to fulfilling requests in the very near future!

Thanks for your patience everyone!
Old 08-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
I jsut added (21) more fonts to the library! These are the last of the fonts that I had ready to roll. Now I'll be on to fulfilling requests in the very near future!

Thanks for your patience everyone!

Kliptik,

I dont know if its been brought up or if youve mentioned it (but I think you have)

It appears some fonts if used are oversized and dont fit inside things like calenders, alarm clocks and misc. apps.

is there anything that can be done?

Thanks

Old 08-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Kliptik,

I dont know if its been brought up or if youve mentioned it (but I think you have)

It appears some fonts if used are oversized and dont fit inside things like calenders, alarm clocks and misc. apps.

is there anything that can be done?

Thanks
Yeah that's in the FAQ. Unfortunately, there's not much to be done about it, other than manually editing each character so that it has a smaller profile... I've considered taking requests on fonts to be enlarged/shrank, but it's turning out to be a toss up. Some ppl want fonts made larger, while other ppl wnat the same fonts made smaller. I think I'm going to just leave the fonts the way they are.

If you can find a similar font that has a smaller profile, you can toss me a request and I'll get it added!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor

I was messing with the Comic Sans one, but it ended up looking goofy. Not sure if you're still taking requests, but I'd try. I'd like Godzson's My Underwood font. It's right here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...29&postcount=3

I installed both cabs at this link, but it doesn't affect the softbar, CHT, the dialer, and a few others. I'm not asking you to troubleshoot those cabs, but if you could get a cab for it, I'd love it. I think the TTF is this one I'm attaching.
Attached Files
File Type: zip My-Underwood.zip (33.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-11-2010, 02:08 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

I just posted an update to the app! Just a couple minor bug fixes and a couple new features. Anyone who has v1.1 installed, can jsut tap the "Update Library" button, and you'll be prompted to install the new version.

Next up: Fulfilling font requests!
Old 08-11-2010, 04:57 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

I think this is my fav. font so far. Of course, I've not tried them all!

This is using your newest .cab which I managed to convert into an EXT and cook without the default font being changed. Thanks for fixing that. The only issue I have now is that it doesn't change the soft key button font like it used to. Straightup27 said that other ROMs have had this issue. Have you figured out why?

You said that if I use the previous version, it would be updated via the auto update feature to the newest version right? If that's the case, I'll probably just stick with cooking in the older version so I can keep my soft key button fonts changeable as well.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
That taskbar and softbar is hot, where did you get it?

Oh, dude! I live in Garner. I just noticed your info.

Last edited by raz1337; 08-11-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:18 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
That taskbar and softbar is hot, where did you get it?

Oh, dude! I live in Garner. I just noticed your info.
PMed you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font