View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [RELEASE] KD-Font [v1.1] [07/25/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Kliptik,

I dont know if its been brought up or if youve mentioned it (but I think you have)

It appears some fonts if used are oversized and dont fit inside things like calenders, alarm clocks and misc. apps.

is there anything that can be done?

Thanks
Yeah that's in the FAQ. Unfortunately, there's not much to be done about it, other than manually editing each character so that it has a smaller profile... I've considered taking requests on fonts to be enlarged/shrank, but it's turning out to be a toss up. Some ppl want fonts made larger, while other ppl wnat the same fonts made smaller. I think I'm going to just leave the fonts the way they are.

If you can find a similar font that has a smaller profile, you can toss me a request and I'll get it added!