View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

I think this is my fav. font so far. Of course, I've not tried them all!

This is using your newest .cab which I managed to convert into an EXT and cook without the default font being changed. Thanks for fixing that. The only issue I have now is that it doesn't change the soft key button font like it used to. Straightup27 said that other ROMs have had this issue. Have you figured out why?

You said that if I use the previous version, it would be updated via the auto update feature to the newest version right? If that's the case, I'll probably just stick with cooking in the older version so I can keep my soft key button fonts changeable as well.