PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/24/2010] - Dusk Themed iReflect Icons/FIXED Action Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
So, I installed the BiGnAdAd Blue task bar and ended up with this really ugly Start Icon...

So... in giving credit to all that is due, NRGZ28 for the Blue Wave, BiGnAdAd for the original Blue Start bar (I would never have had enough time to do all of these myself), grzegorz10 for all his hard work in giving us the entire Dusk theme, and my personal twist...I give you the

XpressYourCell/NRG/BiGnAdAd/Blue/Dusk task bar

Be sure to un-install any custom taskbar that you have previously installed prior to installing this one!
love it! adding a link to the 1st post now

Quote:
From your screenshot, the purple hue appears to be gone.
thanks for the tip!
Old 01-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/27/2010] - NEW Taskbar/FIXED 18 Button Action Screen

When dealing with an image in Photoshop, it is important to save OFTEN! Lost a 40+ layer file today because it crashed when I tried to go full screen! Guess I have to do Swype landscape, take 2.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:23 PM
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Swype may be finished tonight!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Back
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
When dealing with an image in Photoshop, it is important to save OFTEN! Lost a 40+ layer file today because it crashed when I tried to go full screen! Guess I have to do Swype landscape, take 2.
Quote:
Swype may be finished tonight!
damn that sucks man, good luck gettin that thing out tonight been dying to try it
Old 01-27-2010, 08:46 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: NRG Start Icon

Quote:
So, I installed the BiGnAdAd Blue task bar and ended up with this really ugly Start Icon...

So... in giving credit to all that is due, NRGZ28 for the Blue Wave, BiGnAdAd for the original Blue Start bar (I would never have had enough time to do all of these myself), grzegorz10 for all his hard work in giving us the entire Dusk theme, and my personal twist...I give you the

Be sure to un-install any custom taskbar that you have previously installed prior to installing this one!
i thought that looked familiar....... as long as you give props and even include my name in program name, i have no problem......

btw....i am thinking of going back into the blue dusk taskbar and continue to clean up the green and change to blue..... you think there is interest for that?

Old 01-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:

also, not sure if you know or not, but you can reduce the size of your cab to a fraction by compressing in cab building program. i use wince cab manager, and under cab information it has an option to compress... very handy

Old 01-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Themed ROM Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
also, not sure if you know or not, but you can reduce the size of your cab to a fraction by compressing in cab building program. i use wince cab manager, and under cab information it has an option to compress... very handy

Thanks for the tip. That's the same program I'm using. As you can see, your name is included in the program name, and I gave you props. You put a lot of time into that thing and you deserve every ounce of credit. I just didn't like the speaker as the start icon. Looked out of place. The only thing really left to change in the task bar is the bluetooth icon, but I like the differentiated colors to know what my bluetooth is doing at a glance, and when it comes to my headset, "green means go".
Old 01-27-2010, 10:08 PM
Themed ROM Chef

Dusk Swype

Almost there, just have to finish the green... but here are shots of the blue. I will upload them all together when complete!

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 01-27-2010 at 10:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/27/2010] - NEW Taskbar/FIXED 18 Button Action Screen

@ expressyourcell

That really sucks loosing your work after all of that just from changing to full screen! I know there is many of us who can't wait to try your hard work on the Swype keyboard!

@ redd214

Thanks for the Action Screen! It really is slick and fast as hell I use it all the time and really never used it before I tried your version so thanks for the work! I do not see any purple in it either but oh ya I remember I am colorblind LOL!!!!!! No kidding I am....................I try to get things right so if I say it is blue and it is purple go ahead and laugh but please after the laughter subsides let me know it is purple! I do that all the time.................

@ bignadad

Credit where credit is due is a staple for these guys and I know we all appreciate all the professional stuff you have been putting out there for all of us, I am a black and blue kind of guy, my device is always sporting it just check out the screenshot of the icons I put together from bluemetalaxe's work and the lock slider from George as the base of the icon (he sent it to me in an email with permission) He has been most supportive but I know you already know that! I am just a rookie trying to get my feet wet and only have paint.net at my disposal for now.

I am going to put some TouchPal skins together for version 3.5 (Dusk variety) this weekend plus finish the icon set off I have been working on there is over 150+ to go then find out how many requests there are for icons not available yet. I will try to skin other programs soon but as of right now I am sticking to what I know watching the sweet work you guys are putting out! Thanks for adding variety to our world and devices, color is always something I look forward to everyday because certain colors bring us to life and everyone is different. Later guys .........keep rocking it guys!

Last edited by drew2000; 01-27-2010 at 10:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thumbs up Re: Dusk Swype

Quote:
Almost there, just have to finish the green... but here are shots of the blue. I will upload them all together when complete!

For the Love of God man that looks fantastic I will be waiting patiently for release of your perfection in blue and green variations what a sweet contribution! WOW!!!!!

Last edited by drew2000; 01-27-2010 at 11:42 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software