View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:50 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: NRG Start Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
So, I installed the BiGnAdAd Blue task bar and ended up with this really ugly Start Icon...

So... in giving credit to all that is due, NRGZ28 for the Blue Wave, BiGnAdAd for the original Blue Start bar (I would never have had enough time to do all of these myself), grzegorz10 for all his hard work in giving us the entire Dusk theme, and my personal twist...I give you the

XpressYourCell/NRG/BiGnAdAd/Blue/Dusk task bar

Be sure to un-install any custom taskbar that you have previously installed prior to installing this one!
also, not sure if you know or not, but you can reduce the size of your cab to a fraction by compressing in cab building program. i use wince cab manager, and under cab information it has an option to compress... very handy