View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:11 PM
drew2000
PPCGeeks Regular

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/27/2010] - NEW Taskbar/FIXED 18 Button Action Screen

@ expressyourcell

That really sucks loosing your work after all of that just from changing to full screen! I know there is many of us who can't wait to try your hard work on the Swype keyboard!

@ redd214

Thanks for the Action Screen! It really is slick and fast as hell I use it all the time and really never used it before I tried your version so thanks for the work! I do not see any purple in it either but oh ya I remember I am colorblind LOL!!!!!! No kidding I am....................I try to get things right so if I say it is blue and it is purple go ahead and laugh but please after the laughter subsides let me know it is purple! I do that all the time.................

@ bignadad

Credit where credit is due is a staple for these guys and I know we all appreciate all the professional stuff you have been putting out there for all of us, I am a black and blue kind of guy, my device is always sporting it just check out the screenshot of the icons I put together from bluemetalaxe's work and the lock slider from George as the base of the icon (he sent it to me in an email with permission) He has been most supportive but I know you already know that! I am just a rookie trying to get my feet wet and only have paint.net at my disposal for now.

I am going to put some TouchPal skins together for version 3.5 (Dusk variety) this weekend plus finish the icon set off I have been working on there is over 150+ to go then find out how many requests there are for icons not available yet. I will try to skin other programs soon but as of right now I am sticking to what I know watching the sweet work you guys are putting out! Thanks for adding variety to our world and devices, color is always something I look forward to everyday because certain colors bring us to life and everyone is different. Later guys .........keep rocking it guys!

Last edited by drew2000; 01-27-2010 at 10:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.