View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:02 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NRG Start Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
also, not sure if you know or not, but you can reduce the size of your cab to a fraction by compressing in cab building program. i use wince cab manager, and under cab information it has an option to compress... very handy

Thanks for the tip. That's the same program I'm using. As you can see, your name is included in the program name, and I gave you props. You put a lot of time into that thing and you deserve every ounce of credit. I just didn't like the speaker as the start icon. Looked out of place. The only thing really left to change in the task bar is the bluetooth icon, but I like the differentiated colors to know what my bluetooth is doing at a glance, and when it comes to my headset, "green means go".