PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/24/2010] - Dusk Themed iReflect Icons/FIXED Action Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
almost done with another action screen. few changes rotate screen, task manager, cleanram, twitter...

-not sure if i will release this one but to anyone who is looking to modify it maybe will give you some ideas.

@t0mmyr - have started looking into skinning nitrogen, probably gonna take a while for me to say the least. has a whole seperate skin making program that im trying to get the hang of now.
I would love tho have one like this, with an all black wallpaper no boarder
What Each Button Does

00 - New Email
01 - New Text
02 - CleanRam
03 - New Appointment
04 - New Task
05 - Notes
06 - New Contact
07 - Launch File Explorer
08 - Launches Game Folder
09 - Launches Camera
10 - Launches WunderRadio
11 - Launches Calc
12 - Launches Google Maps
13 - Toggle Wifi On/Off
14 - Toggle Bluetooth On/Off
15 - Screen Off (Suspend)
16 - Soft Reset
17 - Launches Bing

this would be nice, I guess it really doesnt matter were the icons point to, we can always change that, I just dont know how to make the icons or action screen. but your work is great. I haven't seen another action screen work as fast as yours.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/24/2010] - Dusk Themed iReflect Icons/FIXED Action Screen

damn dude, forgot your no border my bad, gimme a link to wunder radio not sure what that is. im not gonna do the whole thing for ya but i will outline each step on how to do it so u can learn, remember:

"give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish he'll eat for a lifetime"

btw what manila ru running?

Last edited by redd214; 01-26-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/24/2010] - Dusk Themed iReflect Icons/FIXED Action Screen

Quote:
damn dude, forgot your no border my bad, gimme a link to wunder radio not sure what that is. im not gonna do the whole thing for ya but i will outline each step on how to do it so u can learn, remember:

"give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish he'll eat for a lifetime"

btw what manila ru running?
I running Manila 2.1.19213017.1 Mighty Rom 1/20. You can leave the pic for the radio alone it looks nice. my only concern is the purple tint, I have uploaded to pics, one of the dusk theme on my phone, and the other your action screen, see what I'm talking about almost pefect.
ScreenShot1.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg
www.wunderradio.com

I would love to learn how to do this stuff, I have been reading about a brnvet convert or something like that. Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
File Type: zip WUNDER_RADIO[1].zip (870.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronvlee View Post
I running Manila 2.1.19213017.1 Mighty Rom 1/20. You can leave the pic for the radio alone it looks nice. my only concern is the purple tint, I have uploaded to pics, one of the dusk theme on my phone, and the other your action screen, see what I'm talking about almost pefect.
Attachment 57141

Attachment 57142
www.wunderradio.com

I would love to learn how to do this stuff, I have been reading about a brnvet convert or something like that. Thank you for your time.
Hey Redd. To ensure there is no purple tint, open up the images and set the saturation all the way down. That way there will be nothing but Black, White, and Shades of Grey.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

thanks dude

better??

UPDATE added version 1.3 with the tint fix in the same place

Last edited by redd214; 01-27-2010 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
thanks dude

better??

looks good redd,fixing to try it out

Old 01-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
NRG Start Icon

So, I installed the BiGnAdAd Blue task bar and ended up with this really ugly Start Icon...

So... in giving credit to all that is due, NRGZ28 for the Blue Wave, BiGnAdAd for the original Blue Start bar (I would never have had enough time to do all of these myself), grzegorz10 for all his hard work in giving us the entire Dusk theme, and my personal twist...I give you the

XpressYourCell/NRG/BiGnAdAd/Blue/Dusk task bar

Be sure to un-install any custom taskbar that you have previously installed prior to installing this one!

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 02-09-2010 at 11:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: NRG Start Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
So, I installed the BiGnAdAd Blue task bar and ended up with this really ugly Start Icon...

So... in giving credit to all that is due, NRGZ28 for the Blue Wave, BiGnAdAd for the original Blue Start bar (I would never have had enough time to do all of these myself), grzegorz10 for all his hard work in giving us the entire Dusk theme, and my personal twist...I give you the

XpressYourCell/NRG/BiGnAdAd/Blue/Dusk task bar

Be sure to un-install any custom taskbar that you have previously installed prior to installing this one!
nice work!! i have always liked the taskbar but kind of always disliked the green highlights,blue is always my color of highlight choice and now my taskbar matches love the start icon

THANKS!!! hows swype coming along??
Old 01-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Themed ROM Chef

Re: NRG Start Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
nice work!! i have always liked the taskbar but kind of always disliked the green highlights,blue is always my color of highlight choice and now my taskbar matches love the start icon

THANKS!!! hows swype coming along??
Just have to do landscape and it will be done. Had to take a break from it for a bit, was getting monotonous. Once I get the initial landscape keyboard done, it will fly by pretty quickly cuz then it's just a matter of replacing the characters on each keyboard (5 of them total remaining)
Old 01-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Themed ROM Chef

Quote:
thanks dude

better??

From your screenshot, the purple hue appears to be gone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software