PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/21/2010] - HTC Task Manager Skinned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj_22 View Post
i have a uscellular tp2 and when I added the lock screen cab it didn't change the color of the screen, just added the slider. Any reason why?
Redd, will you please put a link to this on the first page, I have had so many of these questions from this and the xda thread that it needs to be posted so I don't have keep typing it out all the time.

Installation of S2U2 theme.
1. Make sure you have S2U2 2.14 or higher
2. Download ALL of the files
3. Install ALL of the files
4. Unzip the wallpapers and put them on your device where you can find them
5. Go to Programs > S2U2 > S2U2 settings
6. Open the "Information" tab
7. Set the Clock folders you want to use (because there are more than 2, the clock folders are not pre-set in the cab
8. If you want the second hand to show on the analog clocks, you have to set the time format to hh:mm:ss
9. Go to the wallpaper tab and select your wallpaper, there are walls for portrait and landscape in the zip, you have to set the wall for it to show
10. Adjust any other settings to your liking and hit SAVE.
11. Go to Programs > S2U2 > S2U2 to restart the program and enjoy!

Old 01-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
@ numSkull27

I will have all 469 icons done by Sunday night unless the sky falls. LOL, I am going to post the zips in Bluemetalaxe's thread so he can get the traffic and credit for making such sweet icons. I will post a new screenshot and the direct link of course. The hard work has already been done by Bluemetalaxe and the base button by grzegorz10 (lock screen slider) Credit where credit is due! I am glad you like them they look good on my device..............at least I think so.

looks good drew. i have been using the ireflect icons for a while now. i made some of my own that arent in that post i will send them to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2nl View Post
@all nad spec. Thomas...

the thread here is growing and growing, wow. I have some new work what i will publish the next few days. I hope, because our childs are ill. So i have not all the time i need.

-- g-race
-- there is a new colored htc task manger. i will skinit to dusk
-- more things will be come
thanks mike, looking forward to see what u got up your sleeve. btw i did the color task manager its in the 1st post, though i think i wanna change it up a bit i will wait to see what u come up with

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Redd, will you please put a link to this on the first page, I have had so many of these questions from this and the xda thread that it needs to be posted so I don't have keep typing it out all the time.
sure, adding it now
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thumbs up Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen FIXED/More Touchpal Ski

I wanted a set of "Dusk" themed icons using bluemetalaxe's iReflect icons so I put them together myself. 469 are ready now, six zips because of size (easier to download on your mobile). I just manipulated the images and used grzegorz10's lock slider icon for the base image with his permission. So if you want to donate buy bluemetalaxe a beer or two he deserves it! grzegorz10 wouldn't mind a donation or two either, I just work here...LOL

Here is the link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1028

enjoy

Last edited by drew2000; 01-25-2010 at 02:47 AM. Reason: 469 icons ready for download!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen/More Touchpal Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
dont see purple in mine. there are shades of purple in there but i cant tell on the phone only when zoomed in workin on the graphics. anyways yeah i can make one for ya with out the border when i fix it.
Thanks that would be great, just compared to the rest of the dusk theme, its doesnt match perfect, its slightly purple.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:29 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen FIXED/More Touchpal Ski

Quote:

I wanted a set of "Dusk" themed icons using bluemetalaxe's iReflect icons so I put them together myself. I should have all 469 of the icons finished by tonight but here is 322 from his first post there will be six zips because of size (easier to download on your mobile). I just manipulated the images and used grzegorz10's lock slider icon for the base image with his permission. So if you want to donate buy bluemetalaxe a beer or two he deserves it! grzegorz10 wouldn't mind a donation or two either, I just work here...LOL

Here is the link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1028
looking really good man!!

Old 01-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Here are the Blue ones...they are simply everything that is green has been shifted to blue. Just like in Dusk 1.0

Dusk 1.1

Blue w.Black Space

White and Blue w.Blue Space

White and Blue w.Black Space

White and Blue w.White Space

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 01-26-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/24/2010] - Dusk Themed iReflect Icons/FIXED Action Screen

i cabbed up some of drew's icons, its the common stock apps that everyone should have. theres an icon for pretty much any program you have as well. soft reset after installing,

thanks again drew!
Attached Files
File Type: cab drew2000 Dusk iReflect Icons.CAB (1.18 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by redd214; 01-27-2010 at 06:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/24/2010] - Dusk Themed iReflect Icons/FIXED Action Screen

@ expressyourcell

Thanks for doing the TouchPal "Dusk" conversion to Blue I am sure it will be appreciated by all the Black n Blue fans like myself! You saved me a lot of work and I am thankful to be using the Dusk Blue version1.1.

@ redd214

Glad you like the icons, easy ready zip is always good.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:15 AM
Themed ROM Chef

Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/24/2010] - Dusk Themed iReflect Icons/FIXED Action Screen

Quote:
@ expressyourcell

Thanks for doing the TouchPal "Dusk" conversion to Blue I am sure it will be appreciated by all the Black n Blue fans like myself! You saved me a lot of work and I am thankful to be using the Dusk Blue version1.1.

@ redd214

Glad you like the icons, easy ready zip is always good.
Glad to help. You are welcome. still working on Swype when I can , portrait is done. 5 more in landscape to do.

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 01-26-2010 at 01:24 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Back
Threadstarter

almost done with another action screen. few changes rotate screen, task manager, cleanram, twitter...

-not sure if i will release this one but to anyone who is looking to modify it maybe will give you some ideas.

@t0mmyr - have started looking into skinning nitrogen, probably gonna take a while for me to say the least. has a whole seperate skin making program that im trying to get the hang of now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software