PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [2/5/2010] - S2P, XDA-Shutdown, & Xperia X2 Task Mgr Skins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
id like to congradulate xpressyourcell for getting featured on pocketnow.com!!!!! Awesome work my friend!

Article here
outstanding xpress!! Congratulations!!!

Old 02-06-2010, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [2/5/2010] - S2P, XDA-Shutdown, & Xperia X2 Task Mgr Skins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
id like to congradulate xpressyourcell for getting featured on pocketnow.com!!!!! awesome work my friend!

article HERE
You deserve it man! Congratulations=D>
Old 02-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [2/5/2010] - S2P, XDA-Shutdown, & Xperia X2 Task Mgr Skins!

can you skin this, so it dosent inculde backround for all tabs. just the clock edit.

Dusk_Rhodium_Manila_2.1_Clocks+B4all.CAB
Old 02-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronvlee View Post
can you skin this, so it dosent inculde backround for all tabs. just the clock edit.

Dusk_Rhodium_Manila_2.1_Clocks+B4all.CAB
try this let me know if its what ur looking for
Attached Files
File Type: cab Dusk Clock Array.CAB (28.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is there an "all-in-one" .cab file for this theme?
Old 02-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

the all in one cabs are located in the links at the bottom of the first post. it will cover pretty much all the basics, your windows theme, the sense theme etc. for all the specific programs and skins in this thread the must be installed sepratley...unless you learn to cook then you can cook all this stuff in, its much easier
Old 02-06-2010, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [2/5/2010] - S2P, XDA-Shutdown, & Xperia X2 Task Mgr Skins!

@ redd214

Just wondering if you could modd a clock for me? It is the Dusk digital clock like the one in xpressyourcell's sweet s2u2 Dusk 2.30 theme. I obviously need it for manila 2.5 but to match my modded s2u2 clock I need the clock tab background 65 percent transparent. Not the digits just the background. If it is too much trouble don't worry about it I haven't ventured into the manila files yet. If possoble it would be appreciated very much, thanks for considering. =D>
Old 02-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Back
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
@ redd214

Just wondering if you could modd a clock for me? It is the Dusk digital clock like the one in xpressyourcell's sweet s2u2 Dusk 2.30 theme. I obviously need it for manila 2.5 but to match my modded s2u2 clock I need the clock tab background 65 percent transparent. Not the digits just the background. If it is too much trouble don't worry about it I haven't ventured into the manila files yet. If possoble it would be appreciated very much, thanks for considering. =D>
no prob bro, i will get on it later, gotta go shovel again we got about 25 inches
Old 02-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/24/2010] - Dusk Themed iReflect Icons/FIXED Action Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronvlee View Post
I would love tho have one like this, with an all black wallpaper no boarder
What Each Button Does

00 - New Email
01 - New Text
02 - CleanRam
03 - New Appointment
04 - New Task
05 - Notes
06 - New Contact
07 - Launch File Explorer
08 - Launches Game Folder
09 - Launches Camera
10 - Launches WunderRadio
11 - Launches Calc
12 - Launches Google Maps
13 - Toggle Wifi On/Off
14 - Toggle Bluetooth On/Off
15 - Screen Off (Not Suspend)
16 - Soft Reset
17 - Launches Bing

this would be nice, I guess it really doesn't matter were the icons point to, we can always change that, I just dont know how to make the icons or action screen. but your work is great. I haven't seen another action screen work as fast as yours.
Any luck making this one.
That (dusk clock array+nob4all) works perfect , no more backround for all tabs. YES!

Have you guys thought about skinning a dusk start up animation? one for phone start up and one for opera starting
Old 02-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post
Awesome work u guys are doing with the dusk themes...I was wondering can someone skin the X2 Task Mgr like on the original dusk taskbar? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=585072
I'll look into that. I have a couple of fixes to do on previous skins before I start on another, but as soon as I can find the dll that has that icon in it, I will gladly do it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software