PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 10:32 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm TITAN Builds

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...41&postcount=1

You can grab the dialer cab here that is in the full version.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6800 Mogul

seeneed4speed is keeping up the good workseeneed4speed is keeping up the good workseeneed4speed is keeping up the good work

thanks once again, loaded the barebones, dialer, and my apps, and loving it!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: sprint

jhorvath929 is a n00b

I have tried two builds (23506 first, and now 21887)in the last 3 months. Great job on them both. One question about the voice command. Both builds i tried, the voice command was not functional. Is this by design? Is there a way to get it working, and if so is there any drawback to having it enabled?

Last edited by jhorvath929; 01-07-2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:40 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhorvath929 View Post
I have tried two builds (23506 first, and now 21887)in the last 3 months. Great job on them both. One question about the voice command. Both builds i tried, the voice command was not functional. Is this by design? Is there a way to get it working, and if so is there any drawback to having it enabled?
Yes voice command is gone in my builds, POS anyway. Also by not running voice command there is a gain of needed ram for best performance.

If you want it then search for a cab here somewhere.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

akinjoe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
Bare Bones build is here.

It is bare, so you have to do your own thing.

Please foregive my ignorance, What do you mean by "Bare Build"? It sounds like just installing the OS without programs, correct me if I am wrong.

On my previous post, you promised to send me a registry fix for the low call volume. Does anyone know how to increase the call volume on the titan. I have full build 21887. Thanks for all your support. I am very grateful.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

Sun1914 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Sun1914

forgive if you've fixed this or you've answered this question already but I've noticed siforgive if you've fixed this or you've answered this question already but I've noticed since New Years my text messages dates have been off...they read 01/13/16. When I reply my stamp is correct but not incoming. Please advise... nce New Years my text messages dates have been off...they read 01/13/16. When I reply my stamp is correct but not incoming. Please advise...
Old 01-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun1914 View Post
forgive if you've fixed this or you've answered this question already but I've noticed siforgive if you've fixed this or you've answered this question already but I've noticed since New Years my text messages dates have been off...they read 01/13/16. When I reply my stamp is correct but not incoming. Please advise... nce New Years my text messages dates have been off...they read 01/13/16. When I reply my stamp is correct but not incoming. Please advise...
This is a bug with Windows Mobile itself. It's happening to people on stock ROMs, custom, 6.1 & 6.5. All across the board.

There's a write-up about it here, as well as a fix in the following link (check for Update 3).

http://www.wmexperts.com/y2016-sms-bug
Old 01-13-2010, 05:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Rhodium 400
Carrier: sprint

guruvince is just getting started

Matt, How is the Texas theme coming? Havent heard anything in a while. I know you are a busy man, so no rush.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:37 PM
jy1
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

jy1 is a n00b

Hi Matt,

I loaded your latest ROM and it looks great. I have a question. It seems I have 2 dialers showing up on the phone. When I used Sprite to restore the phone after the upgrade it probably merged one that was on a previous rom of yours I was using. I think it was 23053 if that rings a bell. Sprite did not port the add / remove data so I can't find a way to uninstall it. Your new dialer looks much better. Any ideas or is there a cab just for the new dialer in 21887 so maybe I can overwrite the other dialer?

Thanks,

John
Old 01-14-2010, 09:52 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruvince View Post
Matt, How is the Texas theme coming? Havent heard anything in a while. I know you are a busy man, so no rush.
I wlll try and get back on this tonite, I started on it last nite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akinjoe View Post
Please foregive my ignorance, What do you mean by "Bare Build"? It sounds like just installing the OS without programs, correct me if I am wrong.

On my previous post, you promised to send me a registry fix for the low call volume. Does anyone know how to increase the call volume on the titan. I have full build 21887. Thanks for all your support. I am very grateful.
The volume is already at its max, dunno what you have there. Make sure you increase the vol while in a call for louder earpiece.

Yes Bare has very little programs, mainly OS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun1914 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by btonetbone View Post
This is a bug with Windows Mobile itself. It's happening to people on stock ROMs, custom, 6.1 & 6.5. All across the board.

There's a write-up about it here, as well as a fix in the following link (check for Update 3).

http://www.wmexperts.com/y2016-sms-bug
Yup that is correct, That is the fix for now, next release will have that taken care of.

Nice hearing from you btonetbone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jy1 View Post
Hi Matt,

I loaded your latest ROM and it looks great. I have a question. It seems I have 2 dialers showing up on the phone. When I used Sprite to restore the phone after the upgrade it probably merged one that was on a previous rom of yours I was using. I think it was 23053 if that rings a bell. Sprite did not port the add / remove data so I can't find a way to uninstall it. Your new dialer looks much better. Any ideas or is there a cab just for the new dialer in 21887 so maybe I can overwrite the other dialer?

Thanks,

John
I need to see screen shots as to what you are talking about. I have only one dialer include in this rom, and the link to cab was posted a few posts back. You can try to install that dialer and see what you get. If all else a hard reset is in your future.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development