PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 05:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: none

memoryinuse is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm TITAN Builds

david letterman used to would have tried this method
Old 02-14-2010, 12:03 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoryinuse View Post
david letterman used to would have tried this method
Huh? what? huh?

Old 02-19-2010, 06:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan/Mogul

babcocca is becoming a great contributor

Matt,

Any response to my post?

babcocca
Old 02-21-2010, 10:57 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by babcocca View Post
Matt,

Any response to my post?

babcocca
Yes, I appreciate your comments but here is the situation.
I am working with the TP2 ATM and still working heavily on issues with it.
All the apps that you mentioned are updated with newer versions in the kitchen. You do know that you can download PPCKitchen and cook with what ever apps you want(or leave out the apps you don't want).

http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1180
^^^^^^^^^^^^
There is the kitchen

Download and install
Run updater after installing
Open the kitchen, make your selections and hit play.

If you want the "Perfect Rom" : Spend time working with it, creating your own oems that are not in kitchen, adding your personal registries, adding your preference on customizations......ect.

I do plan on making another titan rom, but not much has really change in any of the build numbers, it is the same ole stuff.
As for apps that are currently on a rom and out of date, install the newest cab right on top of, it works.
I do not plan on building a titan rom with builds 6.5.3 UI, IMO the screen is small enough as it is.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Verizon

aquatikrelm is a n00b

Hi, Mattsm,

I'm a newbie to all of this, but i must ask if these builds work only for sprint? I have verizon and just received my first ppc(titan) and I'm just starting to learn about all this. I have been trying to get the gps to work. Any help would be appreiciated. Thanks
Old 02-21-2010, 07:00 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquatikrelm View Post
Hi, Mattsm,

I'm a newbie to all of this, but i must ask if these builds work only for sprint? I have verizon and just received my first ppc(titan) and I'm just starting to learn about all this. I have been trying to get the gps to work. Any help would be appreiciated. Thanks
First off welcome to the site.
You need to read up on some things before you start.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857 This thread talks about unlocking your phone and flashing.

As for the question, this rom will work for any carrier(with the appropriate carrier cab)<< That is in the first post of this thread.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

I assume this is using nukernel?
Old 02-27-2010, 11:42 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
I assume this is using nukernel?

All of my roms have NueKernel. The kitchen has it and selecting the NueKernel Control Panel is a must for the titan.

That is the best I can answer your question with the way it was asked.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan/Mogul

babcocca is becoming a great contributor

Matt,

I tried cooking my own. It takes talent and knowledge that I don't have. I kneel to the master. I look forward to a new rom for the titan.

A coffee is on the way!

Chuck
Old 03-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

bigdog100 is a n00b

I am using the 21887 build for my sprint titan 6800, how do I install my contacts from windows live. There is no windows live app. I cannot install my email address also from windows live. From the home screen I tap setup email then tap windows live then I put in my info hit next and it wont create an account it just brings me back to the setup screen?

Well I found a windows live cab in another post and that works.

Last edited by bigdog100; 03-01-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: found answer

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development