View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:57 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm TITAN Builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by babcocca View Post
Matt,

Any response to my post?

babcocca
Yes, I appreciate your comments but here is the situation.
I am working with the TP2 ATM and still working heavily on issues with it.
All the apps that you mentioned are updated with newer versions in the kitchen. You do know that you can download PPCKitchen and cook with what ever apps you want(or leave out the apps you don't want).

http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1180
^^^^^^^^^^^^
There is the kitchen

Download and install
Run updater after installing
Open the kitchen, make your selections and hit play.

If you want the "Perfect Rom" : Spend time working with it, creating your own oems that are not in kitchen, adding your personal registries, adding your preference on customizations......ect.

I do plan on making another titan rom, but not much has really change in any of the build numbers, it is the same ole stuff.
As for apps that are currently on a rom and out of date, install the newest cab right on top of, it works.
I do not plan on building a titan rom with builds 6.5.3 UI, IMO the screen is small enough as it is.