View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 07:00 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm TITAN Builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquatikrelm View Post
Hi, Mattsm,

I'm a newbie to all of this, but i must ask if these builds work only for sprint? I have verizon and just received my first ppc(titan) and I'm just starting to learn about all this. I have been trying to get the gps to work. Any help would be appreiciated. Thanks
First off welcome to the site.
You need to read up on some things before you start.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857 This thread talks about unlocking your phone and flashing.

As for the question, this rom will work for any carrier(with the appropriate carrier cab)<< That is in the first post of this thread.