PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 11:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

akinjoe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 com5 23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
Just checked it, and it is fine. Latest build is here
http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1088

Not sure what kind of problem you were having.

Edit: If you were refering to the 23506 then yes they are fixed now.
Mattsm,

I must say thanks to all your works, it is second to none. I applied build 21882 and it appears to be the fastest of all your builds that I have tested. Unfortunately, I do notice that sound volume dropped significantly with this build. I welcome any suggestion that could help me improve call volume. From the above link, I noticed build 21887, but there is no arrow that shows that it is for titan, is it? If it is for titan, would the "HTC Mega Volume Control" resolve my call volume probelm with 21882 build? I am facinated with speed and touchyness of 21882 that I am hesitant to change it. Please I value your suggestion on this.

Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:53 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by akinjoe View Post
Mattsm,

I must say thanks to all your works, it is second to none. I applied build 21882 and it appears to be the fastest of all your builds that I have tested. Unfortunately, I do notice that sound volume dropped significantly with this build. I welcome any suggestion that could help me improve call volume. From the above link, I noticed build 21887, but there is no arrow that shows that it is for titan, is it? If it is for titan, would the "HTC Mega Volume Control" resolve my call volume probelm with 21882 build? I am facinated with speed and touchyness of 21882 that I am hesitant to change it. Please I value your suggestion on this.

Thanks.
Thanks, and as for the 21887 it is an udated version of the 21882. There is a post on what was added. So yes it is for the titan as well. 21887 is the newest build number.
I have TP2 roms as well on that site, but not that thread. I will put the builds for titan on top of all links so this will be understood alittle better.

I will test the volume late this evening. I use my TP2 as my everyday phone. and I won't be home till this evening.
But do flash the newest build 21887, that way I can look at it for volume. It is a better build anyway. Lemme know how the vol is on it.

Last edited by mattsm; 12-30-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

akinjoe is a n00b

Quote:
Thanks, and as for the 21887 it is an udated version of the 21882. There is a post on what was added. So yes it is for the titan as well. 21887 is the newest build number.
I have TP2 roms as well on that site, but not that thread. I will put the builds for titan on top of all links so this will be understood alittle better.

I will test the volume late this evening. I use my TP2 as my everyday phone. and I won't be home till this evening.
But do flash the newest build 21887, that way I can look at it for volume. It is a better build anyway. Lemme know how the vol is on it.

Mattsm,

Thanks for the new build (21887), it appears that it has a better call volume than 21882. A little increase would be much better. Question, how could I get to the "HTC Volume Manager" and the "Rings" folder. The "Rings" folder under my "Windows" directory is empty but I could still se the ringtones from the "Phone" settings. Once again, thanks for the good job.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:43 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by akinjoe View Post
Mattsm,

Thanks for the new build (21887), it appears that it has a better call volume than 21882. A little increase would be much better. Question, how could I get to the "HTC Volume Manager" and the "Rings" folder. The "Rings" folder under my "Windows" directory is empty but I could still se the ringtones from the "Phone" settings. Once again, thanks for the good job.

You cannot get to a volume manager. An increase in volume would be a regedit only. I need to refind it for you. Cant remember right off. Now you are hitting the speaker in top bar and increasing from there, correct?

As for the rings folder being empty, that is normal. All rings are in the windows directory themselves. If you want to add a ringer that is not on phone then you can just drop them in that ringers folder and it will be recognized in settings so that you can select it.

I did not get time to look at anything last nite, I was working on sense 2.5 with landscape support on the TP2. I say working on, but really testing some stuff last nite with joojoobee666. <---That guy does some amazing stuff.

Last edited by mattsm; 12-31-2009 at 09:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:16 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Re: Mattsm TITAN Builds

Help where you can users, I will be gone a couple of days.
Happy New Year Everyone, and be safe.

Saturday I plan on getting you that bare bones build and the Texas theme finished.

Last edited by mattsm; 12-31-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:27 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Bare Bones build is here.

Titan_Bare21887 Build

It is bare, so you have to do your own thing.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

anton_spaz is becoming a great contributor

Happy New Year to all! (Hi Matt!)

Well, it happened... for Christmas my wife suprised me, and got me a replacement for my 6800. A nice new Motorola Droid.

I don't know how... but web browsing on the Droid is about 4 or 5 times faster than it was on the Titan. Same network, same phone number... everything the same, except for the device itself.

Anyways... thanks too all for the many ROMs... you gave my titan a much longer life than it deserved!
Old 01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6800 Mogul

seeneed4speed is keeping up the good workseeneed4speed is keeping up the good workseeneed4speed is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I must say weird. I have been extrememly busy and doing the family thing.
I am uploading a 21887 build ATM.
It will be in my new thread at ppckitchen.

Give 21887 a try and see. But you had done what I would have in that situation.

Bare rom will be a few more days, and the Texas theme as well. I am just super busy right now.
how is the bare bones coming?
hate acrsoft mms but i like the dialer you are using though.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:54 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeneed4speed View Post
how is the bare bones coming?
hate acrsoft mms but i like the dialer you are using though.

Did you look just two posts before yours?
Old 01-04-2010, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6800 Mogul

seeneed4speed is keeping up the good workseeneed4speed is keeping up the good workseeneed4speed is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Did you look just two posts before yours?
sorry dont know how i missed it, was glancing through too quickly while at work.....
THANKS AGAIN

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development