View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:43 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 com5 23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by akinjoe View Post
Mattsm,

Thanks for the new build (21887), it appears that it has a better call volume than 21882. A little increase would be much better. Question, how could I get to the "HTC Volume Manager" and the "Rings" folder. The "Rings" folder under my "Windows" directory is empty but I could still se the ringtones from the "Phone" settings. Once again, thanks for the good job.

You cannot get to a volume manager. An increase in volume would be a regedit only. I need to refind it for you. Cant remember right off. Now you are hitting the speaker in top bar and increasing from there, correct?

As for the rings folder being empty, that is normal. All rings are in the windows directory themselves. If you want to add a ringer that is not on phone then you can just drop them in that ringers folder and it will be recognized in settings so that you can select it.

I did not get time to look at anything last nite, I was working on sense 2.5 with landscape support on the TP2. I say working on, but really testing some stuff last nite with joojoobee666. <---That guy does some amazing stuff.

Last edited by mattsm; 12-31-2009 at 09:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.