PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon / HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Protonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Protonus Send a message via AIM to Protonus Send a message via MSN to Protonus Send a message via Yahoo to Protonus
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Can this program be used to compleatly disable LED's (so nothing blinks) on the fly (ie, not needing a soft reset)? Even if it's with like mortscript or something?

I'd really like a way to disable LED's while watching video as they're super distracting/annoying etc.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:53 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonus View Post
Can this program be used to compleatly disable LED's (so nothing blinks) on the fly (ie, not needing a soft reset)? Even if it's with like mortscript or something?

I'd really like a way to disable LED's while watching video as they're super distracting/annoying etc.
yes it has a sleep mode to disable all leds.....
Old 08-25-2008, 10:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Protonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Protonus Send a message via AIM to Protonus Send a message via MSN to Protonus Send a message via Yahoo to Protonus

Ok phew, I read all 26 pages. no2chem, thanks again for making this utility, I'm hoping it's still at least on your back burner somewhere

What I'm looking for in this program, I didn't see anyone asking for... Is it possible to disable all LED's (ie sleep mode) while the phone is "on" (ie. in use, screen/backlight on, etc etc), and have the LED's resume normal operation when the phone is back in low power / screen off? Really that's the biggest thing I was hoping this program would let me do.

To me, the LED's are annoying and of no consequence when the phone is in use and I'm looking at it. I know I have signal from onscreen indicators, I know when a message comes in because something pops up, etc. To me, the LED's are there as a way of knowing phone status with the screen off...

Is this functionality possible? Thanks so much in advance.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

The only LED i run is the notification, that's it. I agree, I know when the phone is on, has signal etc etc. I only care when i miss a call or txt and i can just glance at the phone being off and know.

I agree though, what you're asking for would be even better!

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 08-28-2008, 01:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 & Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonus View Post
Ok phew, I read all 26 pages. no2chem, thanks again for making this utility, I'm hoping it's still at least on your back burner somewhere

What I'm looking for in this program, I didn't see anyone asking for... Is it possible to disable all LED's (ie sleep mode) while the phone is "on" (ie. in use, screen/backlight on, etc etc), and have the LED's resume normal operation when the phone is back in low power / screen off? Really that's the biggest thing I was hoping this program would let me do.

To me, the LED's are annoying and of no consequence when the phone is in use and I'm looking at it. I know I have signal from onscreen indicators, I know when a message comes in because something pops up, etc. To me, the LED's are there as a way of knowing phone status with the screen off...

Is this functionality possible? Thanks so much in advance.
no2chem,

u are obviously a ppc genius. do u think u could make us underlings a program to do what the post above says. i too would LOVE an small little app that would unload the LED1 device, and reload it. just a little toggle program that has no interface or anything. no intermediary driver or settings or anything. just run once to unload LED1 device and run again to load the LED1 device. there has to be an easy way of doing this.

i have this post that does just that but there is WAY too many steps involved:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=safe
Old 08-28-2008, 05:10 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

thanks! ! !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (16.7 KB, 104 views) Click for barcode!

Old 09-02-2008, 05:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: x500

m009 is a n00b

From Where do I download this software... I visited the nuerom page but couldent find the app.

Thanks
Old 09-02-2008, 07:02 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by m009 View Post
From Where do I download this software... I visited the nuerom page but couldent find the app.

Thanks
Here ya go......

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Lurker

demlv is a n00b
Unhappy Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Hi.

I just got a Verizon SMT5800, which I understand is a rebadged HTC. I have tried nueLED1.5 and the 1.5b version, but no joy.

Neither will install -- "insufficient system permissions" error.

Any suggestions???
Old 09-02-2008, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by demlv View Post
Hi.

I just got a Verizon SMT5800, which I understand is a rebadged HTC. I have tried nueLED1.5 and the 1.5b version, but no joy.

Neither will install -- "insufficient system permissions" error.

Any suggestions???
The SMT5800 is not a Pocket PC. It's a smartphone. Smartphones do not run Windows Mobile Proffesional, they run Standard. Most proffesional programs will not install on Standard. You'll get that error.

Virtually nothing cool I have for my xv6800, will work on my friends SMT5800. I highly reccomend returning it if you're within 30 days, and getting a 6800. It's 10x the phone. Just wifi and the touchscreen alone is worth it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development