PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 04:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul/Titan
Carrier: Sprint

xclipse21x is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

well i just installed this interesting program...and well i cant even get the signal light to be blue....lol
i followed the simple instructions....i redirect the signal to bluetooth...or is it the other way around....i did it like in the picture. help?
Old 07-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon TouchPro
Carrier: Verizon

bugmaster is a n00b

Hi all,

I'm trying to find some way to disable the horrible, eye-piercing, bright blue Bluetooth LED on my Samsung i760, running Windows Mobile 6. Unfortunately, I can't get nueLED to work. It installed correctly, and I can run it, but it appears to do absolutely nothing. The "Cycle LEDs" option similarly has no effect on the LED.

Note that my registry didn't even have an "AllLedMgr" key before I installed nueLED... does this mean that the Samsung firmware has some different way of managing LED drivers ? Is there a way to get nueLED to work, in this case ?
Old 07-04-2008, 07:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

No2,
Update on the charge LED's. Ive installed all of your ROMs again and tested from 6066 through Preview 4 of 2.2. The problem exists in them all.

Wanna exchange Moguls for a while so u can see for yourself? ;-P

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 07-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmaster View Post
Hi all,

I'm trying to find some way to disable the horrible, eye-piercing, bright blue Bluetooth LED on my Samsung i760, running Windows Mobile 6. Unfortunately, I can't get nueLED to work. It installed correctly, and I can run it, but it appears to do absolutely nothing. The "Cycle LEDs" option similarly has no effect on the LED.

Note that my registry didn't even have an "AllLedMgr" key before I installed nueLED... does this mean that the Samsung firmware has some different way of managing LED drivers ? Is there a way to get nueLED to work, in this case ?
only htc phones are supported at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
No2,
Update on the charge LED's. Ive installed all of your ROMs again and tested from 6066 through Preview 4 of 2.2. The problem exists in them all.

Wanna exchange Moguls for a while so u can see for yourself? ;-P
when i get a chance, i will update the code in nueLED. hopefully that will fix it?...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

[/QUOTE]

when i get a chance, i will update the code in nueLED. hopefully that will fix it?...[/QUOTE]

I am jazzed u wrote this at all. even with this one issue its a great tool that I use every day.

when u get the time to work on it...no rush. Love ur work and workmanship. thank you.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

sdsoundguy2007 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to sdsoundguy2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmaster View Post
Hi all,

Bugmaster the only thing I got to work on my i760 which is now up for auction on ebay was Phone Alarm it has some settings to change LED notifications that works fairly well but you have to buy it after the trial is up. Although Phone Alarm does not work well at all on the 6800 so I am enjoying the great work by no2chem.

Last edited by sdsoundguy2007; 07-10-2008 at 11:30 AM. Reason: added information
Old 07-18-2008, 09:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

pcskibum is a n00b

Feedback on this nueLED program. It was included in the first "leaked" rom that I installed a week ago. When I flashed to a newer rom yesterday it was missing so I found this thread and installed nueLED 1.5 from here: http://www.weienterprises.com/nue/nueled.html

I'm doing this on a Sprint HTC Touch with the leaked rom and Windows 6.1.

My personal preference is to turn off the lights that tell me things I already know. My phone is always on, I always have a good Sprint signal, and my bluetooth is always on. When I plug it in I know it's charging. I don't need lights to tell me those things.

I want the lights for things that require action from me: waiting text messages, missed calls, voice mail, e-mail, or a calendar reminder. Ideally, there should be a way to use the different colors for different types of alerts.

The nueLED program mostly works on my Touch. I was able to get the constant green and blue blinking to stop. But after a soft reset the blue light comes back. For some reason the program remembers that the green blink is disabled, but the blue comes back to enabled so I have to disable it manually again.

But I'm not sure about the next step. Is it possible to hook the different Addresses/Modes up to an application? For example, a voice mail message is more important to me than a simple missed call, but right now they both make the orange light blink. A text message is also the same orange light. So right now my blue and green lights are not used for anything.

I would also like the brightest, most obvious light to come on when the battery falls to 20% or something. Is that possible?
Old 07-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

KitsunePaws is a n00b

so.. in playing with this, and letting it run through it's range, it somehow reversed the toggle for my keyboard light!
Now I have to tell windows not to use the keyboard light, for it to work, not a big deal, but just a warning :P
Old 08-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Lurker

laser21 is a n00b

Works on the diamond as well Thanks
Old 08-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by laser21 View Post
Works on the diamond as well Thanks
Do you have a GSM diamond? And what country are you located in?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development