PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Lurker

demlv is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Thanks Protonus.

I'm new to non-dumb-phone world, so the 5800 will actually do more than I need, at least for the present.

I'm pretty sure I found a link to this thread somewhere that said nueLED would let you turn off the blinking network service confirmation on "any HTC device". Based on that, I didn't realize that it was limited to PPC devices.

Does anyone know of something similar to nueLED that would allow me to turn off the blinking LED on a SMT5800, which is a smartphone, and not a pocket PC?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

I decided to try JD's rom for a while, but installed this NueLED cab and another someone posted earlier in this thread. If I try to add an LED I get an error saying the regiistry needs to be cleaned. Program won't run afterward. Oh well.

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 09-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

NYCDito is a n00b

it worked for me and my friend...she has an older/earlier WM6 version mogul...anyway, it took some fiddling to get what i wanted from the LEDs but it worked...whati wanted to know was if there was a way to find out what setting does what...for example, it says in the program that we can 'cycle; leds, i ahve no idea what this means and im scared to try, LOL...any info on this No2Chem?
Old 09-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

nuwde is a n00b
Re: 1.5b Cabbed Version Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Here is a cabbed version I created from no2chem's excellent work. I have embedded the signing certificate in this version, so its just a simple 1 cab install now.

Install Instructions
1. Uninstall any previous version
2. Install no2chem_nueled_1.5b.cab
3. Reboot

NOTE: You must have .net compact framework v2 or higher installed on your phone. You can download the 3.5 version here if you need it.
having trouble installing framework 3.5. says i need more storage or something. anyone else having the same problem?

exact message reads:

Installation error. Stop all applications and processes, maximize available storage space, and run installation again. Support info: 3.

This is right after a soft reset. please help, thanks!!

Last edited by nuwde; 09-15-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:52 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwde View Post
having trouble installing framework 3.5. says i need more storage or something. anyone else having the same problem?
Are you running a custom rom? IT probably has .net already loaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoBSD
The only LED i run is the notification, that's it. I agree, I know when the phone is on, has signal etc etc. I only care when i miss a call or txt and i can just glance at the phone being off and know
I think the battery charger LED is handy to know if you're actually charging or not.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

nuwde is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Are you running a custom rom? IT probably has .net already loaded.
installed neuled and it worked! awesome awesome program!!

Last edited by nuwde; 09-15-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon / HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Protonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Protonus Send a message via AIM to Protonus Send a message via MSN to Protonus Send a message via Yahoo to Protonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I think the battery charger LED is handy to know if you're actually charging or not.
That goes back to my request to have an option to have the LED's only function with the screen off. Sure, when the screen is off, that's handy. But when the screen is on, Batti (or vistahide battery meter, etc) tell me the phone is charging etc.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:17 AM
Lurker

sardarji is a n00b

I upgraded Mogul HTC to ROM 3.56.651.0. Now signal LED is blinking either turned on or off. How to turn signal off using nueLED? Is there a new version for WM 6.1?

Thanks.

Last edited by sardarji; 09-20-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sardarji View Post
I upgraded Mogul HTC to ROM 3.56.651.0. Now signal LED is blinking either turned on or off. How to turn signal off using nueLED? Is there a new version for WM 6.1?

Thanks.
The original version works for WM6.1. When you first open nueLED it is on the signal LED page. Just switch it to disabled. Wait for a minute to make sure that it saves to the registry and then soft reset.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 09-30-2008, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

tracerit is becoming a great contributor

I installed nueLED and the only thing I've done is DIsabled the Signal LED. Is there a way to make it blink or stay on blue when I receive an email or text message? (Is this possible to only make it blink blue for ONLY email/txt? or is that part of the Notification LED?) I want my REminders to blink orange like normal, but blue for only email/txt.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development