View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 01:40 AM
shadow-tech
Regular 'Geeker

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonus View Post
Ok phew, I read all 26 pages. no2chem, thanks again for making this utility, I'm hoping it's still at least on your back burner somewhere

What I'm looking for in this program, I didn't see anyone asking for... Is it possible to disable all LED's (ie sleep mode) while the phone is "on" (ie. in use, screen/backlight on, etc etc), and have the LED's resume normal operation when the phone is back in low power / screen off? Really that's the biggest thing I was hoping this program would let me do.

To me, the LED's are annoying and of no consequence when the phone is in use and I'm looking at it. I know I have signal from onscreen indicators, I know when a message comes in because something pops up, etc. To me, the LED's are there as a way of knowing phone status with the screen off...

Is this functionality possible? Thanks so much in advance.
no2chem,

u are obviously a ppc genius. do u think u could make us underlings a program to do what the post above says. i too would LOVE an small little app that would unload the LED1 device, and reload it. just a little toggle program that has no interface or anything. no intermediary driver or settings or anything. just run once to unload LED1 device and run again to load the LED1 device. there has to be an easy way of doing this.

i have this post that does just that but there is WAY too many steps involved:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=safe