PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 11:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: Verizon

ecolon42 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

upgraded to the black pill rom on my verizon 6800 it looks awesome i had dcd's 3.35 rom i have one problem i can not connect to the internet. it saids cannot connect wth current settings. wondering if i did something wrong or can someone guide to set my settings. please help i think this rom looks the best.

would appreciate your help

thanks
Old 04-09-2008, 01:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
i have the final version os htc home customizer installed and have no problems whatsoever other than not being able to change the tabs around everything works perfectly but im using the blue pill
Is the format (as I recall it):
City: Any City, ST - ST is the state code.
And zip: 78572

tsp
Old 04-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Just finished flashing my first ROM, and it was this one. Vetvito stock 6.1.1

And all I can say is...OMG!!!!!!!!! This thing IS quick and responsive!!! I just ordered my Mogul about 3 weeks ago now, so it shipped with the 3.35 ROM. I was disappointed with the speed, and figured it had something to do with the memory being low, but even when it booted up, I had like 24 MB free, and it was still slow.

***Note*** Slow as in slow compared to my Palm Treo 650. Win Mob 6 seems like a turtle compared to Palm OS. Powerful, yeah, but fu*king slow.....at least until I flashed this ROM!!!

Man! Now it's fast like my Treo! Granted, I don't have any apps installed yet, but I only had HTC Home, HTC Home Customizer, Oxios, and MemMaid installed on the old ROM, so, whatever.

Dude, when I pull out the keyboard, my screen actually flips likes I always thought it should, quickly, lol!

Wow, great ROM!

~Journey

Last edited by Journeyjeans; 04-09-2008 at 04:36 AM.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: SPRINT

mogully_challenged is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mogully_challenged Send a message via Yahoo to mogully_challenged
Unhappy Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

download was quick, but now its stuck on the HTC mobile black screen, i read where you said it might be a radio problem, i installed radio 3.35, i'm kind of new to the site and didn't see the sticky for upgrading, plus the programs won't recognize my USB port anymore, please help me!!!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800 NUEROM3PRE3

upirish22 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to upirish22
Thumbs up Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Hi all..new here this is my first post. First let me thank all who contribute their knowledge to the site without it I would never know or do all the cool things one can do with their phone. Ok here is my problem.. I have a HTC PPC6800 via Sprint. I have unlocked it and flashed a custom rom to it in the past and all is great. Recently I had no2Chem Windows 6.1 build 5049 custom rom. I flashed the new official sprint Rom. 3.35.XXX and Radio 3.35.04. All is good. Next I wanted to go to no2chem new build 5060. I have olipro 2.40 bootloader display whn inboot mode (i assume this means i am unlocked) Next I run my Rom upgrade utility and pick the new custom Rom RUU_Signed.nbh file I downloaded. It Flashes with no problems. Durring reboot the phone displays a new logo and just hangs. It never fully boots and installs the custom ROM. I can Refalsh to either the New Sprint Official ROM or my previous Custom ROM. Any Ideas?? Is no2chem new 5060 build compatible with the new Sprint Radio 3.35.04?? I hope I make sense here I havespent a lot of time here and on XDA-Developers site looking for a solution but have not read one yet. Again Thanks for all the great knowledge and help. Peace!
Old 04-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by upirish22 View Post
Durring reboot the phone displays a new logo and just hangs. It never fully boots and installs the custom ROM. I can Refalsh to either the New Sprint Official ROM or my previous Custom ROM. Any Ideas??
Wrong thread for this post but I'll answer anyway. You need to remove the battery for about 30 seconds, put it back in and then hard reset your phone. Here is the link to the correct thread..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17219
Old 04-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Lurker

upirish22 is a n00b

yeah I noticed that after I posted I was in the wrong thread. Sorry for that. My bad. Thanks for the answer though...everything working fine now with new build.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Lurker

upirish22 is a n00b

yeah I noticed that after I posted I was in the wrong thread. Sorry for that. My bad. Thanks for the answer though...everything working fine now with new build.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Thanks Kmartburrito!

~Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartburrito View Post
I wasn't joking actually, but thanks for flaming me anyway

I was under the assumption that in order to change how this worked, it was something that had to be built into the ROM when it was compiled. Hence my request to Vet since he doesn't have a kitchen for us to build our stuff from. If there's a cab file or driver that I can load after the fact, I wasn't aware of it. Could you explain this a little more Hippity? Thank you ahead of time.

VetVito, thanks for the update, I had your stock ROM loaded last week and the battery was updating at the 10% increments, so I'll give it another try tonight when I get home from work. (just tested it again, the stock rom on the first page does NOT have the 1% battery dll installed.)

****Update****
So I found out that this battery.dll module lives in the ROM. In normal circumstances, you cannot modify this file. Strohs went through the effort however to make a cab file for this. I'm attaching it here for anyone curious. I'll be keeping it for any subsequent ROM down the road that I use.

Also, the stock ROM on the first page does NOT have this included. That means you'll need to run this cab to get your battery to show in 1% increments instead of 10% increments

-K
Old 04-09-2008, 03:37 PM
N00b

haroonie is a n00b

very cool! fastest rom w/beautiful eyecandy. gonna stick with this one for a while... thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development