PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Vet,
I am liking this ROM (Black Pill).

Just wanted to let you know.

I'll do a review this weekend.

Thanks!

tsp
Old 04-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishpony View Post
i installed the basic 6.1 rom but i think im having the alarm issues that the first few stock roms had. is anyone else experiencing this?
Not me. I installed the stripped down version as well and my alarm works every morning.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

kgokal is a n00b

GOt it running, but i reset all my MSID and XXX codes...
So i try to reprogram these numbers, but there are 2 places you must put ur number.
Where is the other place? ##MSL# doesnt work, or does it just call EPST?
Old 04-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

just installed, 23.55mb on bootup without running UC. Seems snappy. Go black pill!
Old 04-11-2008, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fishpony is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Not me. I installed the stripped down version as well and my alarm works every morning.

when i hit the power button to turn my screen on my alarm went off. guess i'll just play around with it somemore. i was 15 minutes late to work today....

Can someone tell me what UC is??? Also is there a difference with installing this stripped down version and just adding my apps myself?? i've added: Touchflo, HTC Home, HTC Audio, ppc6800 hacks, WMWIFIRouter, Flashlite, PCM Keyboard, task Manager, and a few others.

Last edited by fishpony; 04-11-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33tlinuxh4x0r View Post
I would like to see the blue pill with wm6.1 that would rock!!!
What do the texters say "LOL"

but seriously it's 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksb1472 View Post
Can someone please tell me if the black pill is updated. I have been running the stock 3.35 for about a month and I am not liking it very much. Is the current black pill for sprint that is available for download compatible with the stock 3.35. I guess my question is can I just download the black pill for sprint and update that to the phone and everything work fine? I believe that the phone is still unlocked from when I tried a dcd rom.
Yelp, yelp and yelp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogully_challenged View Post
download was quick, but now its stuck on the HTC mobile black screen, i read where you said it might be a radio problem, i installed radio 3.35, i'm kind of new to the site and didn't see the sticky for upgrading, plus the programs won't recognize my USB port anymore, please help me!!!!!
Sticky is at the top of the forum. Everything is there, you're in good shape here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroonie View Post
i seem to be missing the task manager that is in dcd's and no2chem's roms. is that here (where you can view and end processes that are running)? or is it a separate install... i see oxios and the memory option in settings fine.

edit: nevermind found in the start menu..

my bt500 won't pair properly, anyone else having this issue? pairs properly with my deck in the car though... hmmm..

edit2: soft reset / took out battery to mogul then paired fine.
Soft reset fixed it, the battery did nothing. I would hate to undress my mogul to remove the battery. I haven't seen my battery since I first got the phone.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Vet and others,
What do you guys think of installing WKTask? Or is it best to always use Task Manager to close open programs?

TIA,
tsp
I haven't tried WKtask, but I have heard nothing but good reviews about it. I personally use the included TaskManager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halrulez View Post
I do have to say this Rom is GREAT. awsome for mem and battery. only a few things in it i noticed that it needs.. a zip program and rar, or one that does both. and a GPS and BT toggle. voice command would be awsome also other then that this thing is spotless. got carried away from the looks of this thing and started playing with the vista wad in the theme place. man that program is a PITA...... Well great work and I hope som other things could be added on ohhhhhh SNAP I almost forgot next time PLEASE include TCPMP viewer so We can get youtube with this rom...... thanks again PEACE out
Pocket rar is included, I use it all the time. UC or TierAuto Install is your best route for everything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishpony View Post
i installed the basic 6.1 rom but i think im having the alarm issues that the first few stock roms had. is anyone else experiencing this?
I can't pinpoint it, but I know exactly what you are referring to. I had this problem with the Stock Sprint rom 2.17. My phone wouldn't wake up for text, the only why I would know if I had a text was for me to wake it up, and then I would get a notification. It's kinda random. Hardreset is all I can say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Vet,
I am liking this ROM (Black Pill).

Just wanted to let you know.

I'll do a review this weekend.

Thanks!

tsp
Cool with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgokal View Post
GOt it running, but i reset all my MSID and XXX codes...
So i try to reprogram these numbers, but there are 2 places you must put ur number.
Where is the other place? ##MSL# doesnt work, or does it just call EPST?
EPST
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late replies, I have been hella busy. I have this thread on my phone and I be inteding to respond right then and there but you know how that goes.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Sorry for the late replies, I have been hella busy. I have this thread on my phone and I be inteding to respond right then and there but you know how that goes.
How do you put one thread on your phone?

tsp
Old 04-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Lurker

longveiw is a n00b

I'm running the Black Pill and have to say thanks! It's fricken awesome!

I have no complaints at all!

I do have a question or two tho...

How hard would it be to add the Sprint Music store to the Sprint ROM? I don't mind installing a .cab myself I just can't seem to find it anywhere. VetVito, if you could point me in the right direction that would be awesome (or just build a custom ROM just for me and add it to it

One other question... is there a way to change the soft keys? I know on the stock ROM you can do this so I'm assuming it should be able to be done, I just can't find the menu option.

Also, is there a way to add the Task Manager to the top right of the today screen like the stock ROM has? I have Resco Explorer installed and that adds this option to the today screen. But I feel like the only reason I have Resco installed is for that feature. So if there is a way to add it (or add this to your next updated ROM) please let me know, then I can uninstall Resco and have an even cleaner ROM!

Thanks a lot for all your hard work, and your taste in "eye candy" is very good I love it!
Old 04-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

i have a few threads set up on my phone. i have it setup through email,and Im subscribed to this thread. in the user control panel i have the thread subscriptions setup for instant email notifications. my email program checks my email every 15 minutes and i get all you guys replies this way.

posted from Opera Mobile

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development