PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 08:02 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
vet i installed pocket plus and phone alarm if that makes a difference
Are ya talking about that crazy pop-up dialer?
To fix it change:
HKLM\software\microsoft\shell
to
ShowTitleBarClock = 2

edit: and it's stickied to the vogue forum here if ya prefer a .cab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20807

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21

nice lemme try it out!
Old 06-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work

No need for Touchpal for 6.1. I use the older version (like it better than v3) and it works perfectly.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

How do i get back Windows Live search, i want to sync my hotmail with the phone, that link did not slove my problem. Does anyone have Windows Live on their phone ( Sync with Hotmail )
Old 06-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

cjedgington is a n00b

hi, i used cokmans unlocker tool and then flashed the black pill rom to my sprint touch. everything went smoothly until it rebooted. when it reboots i get some red numbers/letters at the bottom of the screen. the chenge that i notice in the red lettering is the D. it has 3Vet next to it. after he red lettering goes away, it just stays on the htc smart mobility screen and freezes. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Ok i visited the Cootek website, downloaded the 6.1 version of touchpal, and ..........nothing. The same thing, the program installs, its shows up in the input list. But it doesn't open, the regular keyboard just will not go away. Has anyone been able to get touchpal to work with this rom
Old 06-13-2008, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g/HTC TP 2

navymarvin is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to navymarvin

did you try popping battery out or resetting ( 2 soft keys and reset button )?
Old 06-14-2008, 02:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul HTC 6800
Carrier: CricKet

Limegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLimegrntaln is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjedgington View Post
hi, i used cokmans unlocker tool and then flashed the black pill rom to my sprint touch. everything went smoothly until it rebooted. when it reboots i get some red numbers/letters at the bottom of the screen. the chenge that i notice in the red lettering is the D. it has 3Vet next to it. after he red lettering goes away, it just stays on the htc smart mobility screen and freezes. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Probably because you flashed a Titan ROM to a Touch phone, your using the wrong rom.

Vogue Roms
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=27379

Old 06-14-2008, 11:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

lkjfdsa is a n00b

Anyone able to enter codes like ##3282#, etc.? After the rom upgrade, codes don't seem to work. I enter a code and nothing happens.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjfdsa View Post
Anyone able to enter codes like ##3282#, etc.? After the rom upgrade, codes don't seem to work. I enter a code and nothing happens.
not sure what's wrong with your installation but everything works on mines=D> our poor lil thread has bit the dust...it's like a virtual ghostown up in here lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development