PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1)

Vet i saw the pic of the Red version on the vogue posting and even though it was cancelled ...the main pic is beautiful..i am going to LOVE it when and if you finally finish, get your mogul back(hopefully) and post it...
Old 07-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: CrickET

jsnow0626 is a n00b
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1) Camera and sound problems

Thanks Vetvito for the download, it looks awesome, But my ringer is not working and my camera either??? Can someone provide me with some guidance?
Old 07-02-2008, 10:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

raculpeper is just getting started

How are you, first lemme tell you how much I admire your work. One of the best ROMs I've used! I've been all through the thread and seach for hours and can't find a way to remove that annoying administrative reply after I send a message. when I go to the registry to edit like it says in the post, the file is not there. I have my 6800 with alltel. and i'm running your black pill. Thank you for any help u can provide.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff
Re: VetVito's Sexier Mobile (6.1.1) Camera and sound problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsnow0626 View Post
Thanks Vetvito for the download, it looks awesome, But my ringer is not working and my camera either??? Can someone provide me with some guidance?
I don't about the camera, but are you using Ringo by any chance? I had an issue with my phone not ringing and I was using Ringo. SMS tones came through but not phone calls. Got rid of Ringo and all was fixed.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

kashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to kashabrown

Any word from Vetvito lately? I really enjoyed that black pill rom and was hoping for an update with some of the new builds out there - I know he lost his Titan, but was wondering if we will hear from him again sometime soon!
Old 08-07-2008, 01:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19

hes moved on to xda, tired of the morons in here....working on touchs
Old 08-07-2008, 01:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks rhannahs19, and I thought I was rude. lol

Old 08-07-2008, 08:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: unTOUCHable
Carrier: vzw

willmatic08 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashabrown View Post
Any word from Vetvito lately? I really enjoyed that black pill rom and was hoping for an update with some of the new builds out there - I know he lost his Titan, but was wondering if we will hear from him again sometime soon!
he's already got a blackpill update and shwartz,also he's coming out with blackpill revisted,shwartz world revisited aswell *** 2 other insane roms don';t know wut happend over here but u must have motivated the **** outta him because he claiming the thrown and i seriously don't think nobody can deny him. RETURN OF THE KING (Lord of the Roms).
Old 08-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmatic08 View Post
... don';t know wut happend over here but u must have motivated the **** outta him because he claiming the thrown and i seriously don't think nobody can deny him. RETURN OF THE KING (Lord of the Roms).
+1 I use his Black Pill mainly. If a new ROM comes out, I will flash to try it out only once has a different ROM (JD's ROM) lasted more than 1-2 hrs before I flashed back to vv's ROM
Old 08-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19

lol i wasnt being rude but my phone was hooked up to active sync and it cuts me off every 10 seconds so i was just trying to type fast... he is indeed over at xda, and he pretty much said that there were too many idiots here that didnt search and didnt give credit where credit is due.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development