View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 10:06 AM
upirish22
Lurker

upirish22 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to upirish22
Thumbs up Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Hi all..new here this is my first post. First let me thank all who contribute their knowledge to the site without it I would never know or do all the cool things one can do with their phone. Ok here is my problem.. I have a HTC PPC6800 via Sprint. I have unlocked it and flashed a custom rom to it in the past and all is great. Recently I had no2Chem Windows 6.1 build 5049 custom rom. I flashed the new official sprint Rom. 3.35.XXX and Radio 3.35.04. All is good. Next I wanted to go to no2chem new build 5060. I have olipro 2.40 bootloader display whn inboot mode (i assume this means i am unlocked) Next I run my Rom upgrade utility and pick the new custom Rom RUU_Signed.nbh file I downloaded. It Flashes with no problems. Durring reboot the phone displays a new logo and just hangs. It never fully boots and installs the custom ROM. I can Refalsh to either the New Sprint Official ROM or my previous Custom ROM. Any Ideas?? Is no2chem new 5060 build compatible with the new Sprint Radio 3.35.04?? I hope I make sense here I havespent a lot of time here and on XDA-Developers site looking for a solution but have not read one yet. Again Thanks for all the great knowledge and help. Peace!