View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Journeyjeans
Regular 'Geeker

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Thanks Kmartburrito!

~Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartburrito View Post
I wasn't joking actually, but thanks for flaming me anyway

I was under the assumption that in order to change how this worked, it was something that had to be built into the ROM when it was compiled. Hence my request to Vet since he doesn't have a kitchen for us to build our stuff from. If there's a cab file or driver that I can load after the fact, I wasn't aware of it. Could you explain this a little more Hippity? Thank you ahead of time.

VetVito, thanks for the update, I had your stock ROM loaded last week and the battery was updating at the 10% increments, so I'll give it another try tonight when I get home from work. (just tested it again, the stock rom on the first page does NOT have the 1% battery dll installed.)

****Update****
So I found out that this battery.dll module lives in the ROM. In normal circumstances, you cannot modify this file. Strohs went through the effort however to make a cab file for this. I'm attaching it here for anyone curious. I'll be keeping it for any subsequent ROM down the road that I use.

Also, the stock ROM on the first page does NOT have this included. That means you'll need to run this cab to get your battery to show in 1% increments instead of 10% increments

-K