PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 09:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6700
Carrier: Sprint

Biggjimmy7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Another thing I noticed is when you first start up the OS it connects to the 1x and starts doing something and when you goto comm manager and say "off" it says it will also cancel out direct push is this the phone trying to get extra information from sprint because i just keep dismissing the connection and possibly be screwing myself over....
Old 02-25-2008, 09:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

Biggjimmy7 is a n00b

Ok so it's deffinitlly something with the rom... I just did all my normal changes before installing any applications (change my voicemail # to my own, take out the phew presets for the today screen in (Start>Today>Items) and choose a new theme and did a soft reset and BAMMM had the same thing happen again.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggjimmy7 View Post
Another thing I noticed is when you first start up the OS it connects to the 1x and starts doing something and when you goto comm manager and say "off" it says it will also cancel out direct push is this the phone trying to get extra information from sprint because i just keep dismissing the connection and possibly be screwing myself over....
That's HTC Quick GPS, it will auto connect. Disconnect and soft reset usually solves this. Won't include it as it will be a problem.

That is Microsoft's Direct Push the Comm manager is referring to, I disabled the button on the Comm because Data Disconnect does the exact same thing. Nothing to worry about.

Quote:
Ok so it's deffinitlly something with the rom... I just did all my normal changes before installing any applications (change my voicemail # to my own, take out the phew presets for the today screen in (Start>Today>Items) and choose a new theme and did a soft reset and BAMMM had the same thing happen again.
Quick GPS, will remove.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Ok so I have a problem here, after installing the sprint2 os and all my app's and 2 hacks (today screen wireless, and disconnect bubble) i do a soft reset and when it reloads my entire HTC clock and the 6 midlet selections under the clock disappear from the screen. Here is a picture, so what the hell is that about? The other picture is something I just noticed, its in the phone options under settings were all those HTC midlet icons would usually be but arent? By the way this happened before I uploaded the sprint2 rom so it might be one of the app's conflicting with the OS. Is there any way you can repost the original rom for sprint the one I would have downloaded like 2 days ago? Thanks ahead of time.
Never seen this happen before, but from just looking at it, it's something HTC home isn't getting along with.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

deboy69 is a n00b

Vetvito. Your black vista theme rocks. Can I get the theme tsk for that? Great Job. Cant wait for the updates
Old 02-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Very, very nice!!!

What is that today screen GPS app? And does anyone have the startup animation they can post here?? Thanks!
Old 02-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

^ That's GPS Today, its kinda cool. Which Startup Animation?
Old 02-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Thanks for the reply vetvito! I'm absolutely loving just staring at this theme!!!

Do you have a custom vista bootup animation? The one that comes after the HTC screen and before the Windows Mobile one.

Great work!
Old 02-27-2008, 11:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm PrĂȘ

polo is a n00b

Hey man great work, beautiful but I can use windows live, why????

after soft reset same problem that Biggjimmy7 HTC home WE##@@%%!!...

Last edited by polo; 02-27-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:30 AM
N00b

crow216 is a n00b

Quote:
Crow it would appear that you are using sprint, have you been able to connect through IOTA or only through 1x? Also how did you go about getting the weather to work? Its funny because when I first loaded the rom yesterday morning I could DL through sync the latest weather but now no matter what whay i go about doing it wifi, 1x or sync it wont upload the weather for any city i choose.
I had it working through sync and it then it stopped working once I took my first sync off. After that I tried messing around with the rom to no avail. No2Chems rom + htc home the weather works but vito's is just so much quicker and more aesthetically pleasing....I really would love for this weather to work though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development