View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggjimmy7 View Post
Another thing I noticed is when you first start up the OS it connects to the 1x and starts doing something and when you goto comm manager and say "off" it says it will also cancel out direct push is this the phone trying to get extra information from sprint because i just keep dismissing the connection and possibly be screwing myself over....
That's HTC Quick GPS, it will auto connect. Disconnect and soft reset usually solves this. Won't include it as it will be a problem.

That is Microsoft's Direct Push the Comm manager is referring to, I disabled the button on the Comm because Data Disconnect does the exact same thing. Nothing to worry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggjimmy7 View Post
Ok so it's deffinitlly something with the rom... I just did all my normal changes before installing any applications (change my voicemail # to my own, take out the phew presets for the today screen in (Start>Today>Items) and choose a new theme and did a soft reset and BAMMM had the same thing happen again.
Quick GPS, will remove.