View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 06:33 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggjimmy7 View Post

Ok so I have a problem here, after installing the sprint2 os and all my app's and 2 hacks (today screen wireless, and disconnect bubble) i do a soft reset and when it reloads my entire HTC clock and the 6 midlet selections under the clock disappear from the screen. Here is a picture, so what the hell is that about? The other picture is something I just noticed, its in the phone options under settings were all those HTC midlet icons would usually be but arent? By the way this happened before I uploaded the sprint2 rom so it might be one of the app's conflicting with the OS. Is there any way you can repost the original rom for sprint the one I would have downloaded like 2 days ago? Thanks ahead of time.
Never seen this happen before, but from just looking at it, it's something HTC home isn't getting along with.