PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero in the closet, EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

buck1623 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

well as time goes on, i hope the kitchens releases could be as quick as the basekits.... i mean 2 basekits later, and the kitchens release is still "5054"?
Old 03-30-2008, 07:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

chazman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynej View Post
WeatherPanel is working fine for me on 5059. Flashing 5060 now and will post againif it doesn't work.
Can you confirm the date and version of WeatherPanel that you are using with 5059 and hopefully 5060?
Old 03-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck1623 View Post
yeah, same probs here... even beam has dropped off again in 5060.... back to 5059 i go!!!
ah darn it!! i just finished d'ling 5060.... looks like i'm waiting for 5061, i need beam.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-30-2008, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Your Moms

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynej View Post
To be honest; the only "standard" basekits are the ones that are delivered via the kitchen (3.35 and 5054).

Any other basekit (5059, 5060, etc) are unsupported and haven't been packaged in a "final" form.

So if we want "standard", we need to wait for the official kitchen to release one. But they've only been around for a week or so...
Correct, and I agree completely. What I am asking, even though I know using anything other than an officially released update to the kitchen is unsupported, there has to be some format for the selections and config files that will work cross platform. No matter what I do, nothing seems to work, I get all kinds of errors, missing modules and all that good stuff.. I even went as far as uninstalling the kitchen and re-installed it. now, I get errors and can't even complete a download to update it (tells me the files are missing or unavailable) Anyhow, if anyone has a "standard" config and selections file (or the format and explanation of what points (or needs to point where) I would definitely appreciate it, and as for the kitchen team and No2 I do really appreciate all the hard work and effort you have all put into this, I just want to understand how it works
Old 03-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaknfused View Post
Correct, and I agree completely. What I am asking, even though I know using anything other than an officially released update to the kitchen is unsupported, there has to be some format for the selections and config files that will work cross platform. No matter what I do, nothing seems to work, I get all kinds of errors, missing modules and all that good stuff.. I even went as far as uninstalling the kitchen and re-installed it. now, I get errors and can't even complete a download to update it (tells me the files are missing or unavailable) Anyhow, if anyone has a "standard" config and selections file (or the format and explanation of what points (or needs to point where) I would definitely appreciate it, and as for the kitchen team and No2 I do really appreciate all the hard work and effort you have all put into this, I just want to understand how it works
yeah, im still learning how to get the thing right for release for everyone... so bear with me a bit..
Old 03-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

hey no2 r u planning on releasing another rom tonite beause i was about to flash and now i see these problems so i dont know. if so then i wont flash till the other one comes out but i have an itch that wants to try your nue rom.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-30-2008, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Your Moms

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
yeah, im still learning how to get the thing right for release for everyone... so bear with me a bit..
I'm (typically) the most patient person ever, just curious as to the inner working of things. I have to say, you obviously are a very level headed and calm guy. I know sometimes it sure seems like people in here get awfully demanding. I just usually tend to wait instead of rush, i went from 5055 to 5059 then 5060 just because you put out updates so fast I can't keep up. Thanks again for everything you do.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

jude_b23 is keeping up the good workjude_b23 is keeping up the good work

hey guys any of you use navizon, the rom version that worked last was 5058 any ideas?

i have installed netcf and im sure thats what it needs
Old 03-30-2008, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

jpurv is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpurv View Post
Where did the new BT stack come from? Is it the one that was included in the OEM 3.35 Sprint ROM?
The reason I ask is because my stereo BT headphones worked almost flawlessly under 3.35. Since switching to nueROM 5059 and now with 5060, I have to have the phone in my shirt pocket or I get really irritating skips in the playback, where it will drop all audio for several seconds. I was hoping this wouldn't be the case with the new BT stack, but it still is. It's a shame because I love everything else about this ROM! Far superior to the official one. So is this the OEM Titan BT stack, and if not, any possibility of incorporating the OEM stack in the future?
Old 03-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
Glad to hear you're aware of and working on the problem. Wasn't sure if it was merely us that were completely inept, or what. Just seems like mainly there's some strings missing from your selections file that is the main cuprit. In particular, the :; at the end of the KitchenDir, and these two:

ModuleDir=kitchens\000_Shareware.rar:
ModuleDir=kitchens\PPCGeeks_OEM.rar:

When I made those changes everything worked in 5059, and in 5060 I also had to follow someone else suggestion and move the no2chem_reg files into your OEM folder. With all those changes combined it finally worked.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development