soaknfused
PPCGeeks Regular

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynej View Post
To be honest; the only "standard" basekits are the ones that are delivered via the kitchen (3.35 and 5054).

Any other basekit (5059, 5060, etc) are unsupported and haven't been packaged in a "final" form.

So if we want "standard", we need to wait for the official kitchen to release one. But they've only been around for a week or so...
Correct, and I agree completely. What I am asking, even though I know using anything other than an officially released update to the kitchen is unsupported, there has to be some format for the selections and config files that will work cross platform. No matter what I do, nothing seems to work, I get all kinds of errors, missing modules and all that good stuff.. I even went as far as uninstalling the kitchen and re-installed it. now, I get errors and can't even complete a download to update it (tells me the files are missing or unavailable) Anyhow, if anyone has a "standard" config and selections file (or the format and explanation of what points (or needs to point where) I would definitely appreciate it, and as for the kitchen team and No2 I do really appreciate all the hard work and effort you have all put into this, I just want to understand how it works