View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 09:10 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
yeah, im still learning how to get the thing right for release for everyone... so bear with me a bit..
Glad to hear you're aware of and working on the problem. Wasn't sure if it was merely us that were completely inept, or what. Just seems like mainly there's some strings missing from your selections file that is the main cuprit. In particular, the :; at the end of the KitchenDir, and these two:

ModuleDir=kitchens\000_Shareware.rar:
ModuleDir=kitchens\PPCGeeks_OEM.rar:

When I made those changes everything worked in 5059, and in 5060 I also had to follow someone else suggestion and move the no2chem_reg files into your OEM folder. With all those changes combined it finally worked.