View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 07:37 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaknfused View Post
Correct, and I agree completely. What I am asking, even though I know using anything other than an officially released update to the kitchen is unsupported, there has to be some format for the selections and config files that will work cross platform. No matter what I do, nothing seems to work, I get all kinds of errors, missing modules and all that good stuff.. I even went as far as uninstalling the kitchen and re-installed it. now, I get errors and can't even complete a download to update it (tells me the files are missing or unavailable) Anyhow, if anyone has a "standard" config and selections file (or the format and explanation of what points (or needs to point where) I would definitely appreciate it, and as for the kitchen team and No2 I do really appreciate all the hard work and effort you have all put into this, I just want to understand how it works
yeah, im still learning how to get the thing right for release for everyone... so bear with me a bit..