PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro, TP2, EVO 4G, Evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

Cutta-Boi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Also an update to my own post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjoey35 View Post
I'm having the same difficulties as others... My new Mogul is currently braodcasting nothing but red, blue, green, and white. Says "Spl-2.40.Olipro". downloaded the unlbock software, but when I run it, it says that it cannot open usb port, and that I have to make sure the USB connection in ActiveSync is diabled. Not a problem, as Activesync won't even recognize my device anymore, but I went into device setting and turned off the usb connection, all to no avail. Is there anything I can do? Hate to clutter the topic with newbie trouble, but I'm really concerned about what I might have done just to get GPS on my phone. Help, anyone? I followed the link and there was some mention about flashing the sd card before I tried the exitbootloader program, which I haven't done as I didn't really understand how to do it. Any helpful suggestions on what to do next?
Theres an app called DisconnectActiveSync floating around xda-developers
(sorry don't remember where exactly). You run it and nothing seems to happen, but when you run another RUU it will recognize your device so you can re-trace your steps. Hope this helps.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

kjoey35 is a n00b
Found it in here in these forums. Ran it but didn't help. Thanks for trying, though! Anyone else have any suggestions?
Old 01-28-2008, 12:58 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Post it may take up to 30 mins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjoey35 View Post
I'm having the same difficulties as others... My new Mogul is currently braodcasting nothing but red, blue, green, and white. Says "Spl-2.40.Olipro". downloaded the unlbock software, but when I run it, it says that it cannot open usb port, and that I have to make sure the USB connection in ActiveSync is diabled. Not a problem, as Activesync won't even recognize my device anymore, but I went into device setting and turned off the usb connection, all to no avail. Is there anything I can do? Hate to clutter the topic with newbie trouble, but I'm really concerned about what I might have done just to get GPS on my phone. Help, anyone? I followed the link and there was some mention about flashing the sd card before I tried the exitbootloader program, which I haven't done as I didn't really understand how to do it. Any helpful suggestions on what to do next?
This is the number one tip i'll submit for you and others to follow:

(if using a cooked rom) make sure that you have the most recent rom re-locker, and once you have it installed, make sure that you give the upgrade PLENTY of time to install... when it says it should take 10 mins to load it's referring to optimum settings. mst people who are having trouble are not giving the ROM installer enough time to load. give it 30 mins minimum no matter how long it looks like it's idle. I made this mistake myself and aborted the process 5 or 6 times before just letting it run it's course.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-28-2008, 01:01 AM
Lurker

kjoey35 is a n00b
Would trying to update it to an older ROM help? I keep getting an Error 328: This Update Utility cannot be used for your PDA phone.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

princejv26 is a n00b
I am stuck on bootloader screen. please help
Old 01-28-2008, 01:08 AM
Lurker

kjoey35 is a n00b
"(if using a cooked rom) make sure that you have the most recent rom re-locker, and once you have it installed, make sure that you give the upgrade PLENTY of time to install... "

As far as the upgrade goes, it got to 11% then it disconnected me. Asked me to remove my battery and unplug usb cable, then re-insert it, after I did these things, it said the process could be continued, then said it had failed. Since that point I've had the frozen screen. Is there a way to install a different rom on it at this point? I have the 2.17 rom that I was trying to upgrade from, but when I tried to put it on, I got the same Error 328...
Old 01-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

princejv26 is a n00b
well i downloaded the relocker so i can download the new sprint rom but apparently i am stuck on the bootloader screen. how do i get out of it?
Old 01-28-2008, 01:26 AM
Lurker

kjoey35 is a n00b
tried to use Relocker as well, but ActiveSync won't recognize my device at all, let alone connect to it...
Old 01-28-2008, 01:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work
It's so real, it's Amazing.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pctek4456 is becoming a great contributor
audiopara

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotori View Post
Oh well. I just did about 25 searches at least on audiopara, globablly and in various threads and I did not find any new files posted. There is a thread about the problem but it only suggests editing the new rom manually, a perfectly reasonable suggestion but I will probably hope that a nice one gets posted by someone who has already figured out good settings.

At least though the problem is confirmed, so I fell better.
See attachment
Attached Files
File Type: zip AudioPara.zip (1.6 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development