Cutta-Boi
PPCGeeks Regular

Cutta-Boi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Also an update to my own post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjoey35 View Post
I'm having the same difficulties as others... My new Mogul is currently braodcasting nothing but red, blue, green, and white. Says "Spl-2.40.Olipro". downloaded the unlbock software, but when I run it, it says that it cannot open usb port, and that I have to make sure the USB connection in ActiveSync is diabled. Not a problem, as Activesync won't even recognize my device anymore, but I went into device setting and turned off the usb connection, all to no avail. Is there anything I can do? Hate to clutter the topic with newbie trouble, but I'm really concerned about what I might have done just to get GPS on my phone. Help, anyone? I followed the link and there was some mention about flashing the sd card before I tried the exitbootloader program, which I haven't done as I didn't really understand how to do it. Any helpful suggestions on what to do next?
Theres an app called DisconnectActiveSync floating around xda-developers
(sorry don't remember where exactly). You run it and nothing seems to happen, but when you run another RUU it will recognize your device so you can re-trace your steps. Hope this helps.