View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:58 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post it may take up to 30 mins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjoey35 View Post
I'm having the same difficulties as others... My new Mogul is currently braodcasting nothing but red, blue, green, and white. Says "Spl-2.40.Olipro". downloaded the unlbock software, but when I run it, it says that it cannot open usb port, and that I have to make sure the USB connection in ActiveSync is diabled. Not a problem, as Activesync won't even recognize my device anymore, but I went into device setting and turned off the usb connection, all to no avail. Is there anything I can do? Hate to clutter the topic with newbie trouble, but I'm really concerned about what I might have done just to get GPS on my phone. Help, anyone? I followed the link and there was some mention about flashing the sd card before I tried the exitbootloader program, which I haven't done as I didn't really understand how to do it. Any helpful suggestions on what to do next?
This is the number one tip i'll submit for you and others to follow:

(if using a cooked rom) make sure that you have the most recent rom re-locker, and once you have it installed, make sure that you give the upgrade PLENTY of time to install... when it says it should take 10 mins to load it's referring to optimum settings. mst people who are having trouble are not giving the ROM installer enough time to load. give it 30 mins minimum no matter how long it looks like it's idle. I made this mistake myself and aborted the process 5 or 6 times before just letting it run it's course.

Best... Member... Ever...