PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ok, i reopened this thread for the sake of discussion. i vouched to say that it would be worth it to talk about it here as well as at XDA, so dont rub my face in the mud. please by all means keep your discussion civil and on topic. i know we are all excited to see whats going to happen tonight and i have faith in kmartburrito. i honestly feel like he will come through as long as we are all patient and give him a chance. with that said, discuss away.

Old 01-25-2008, 03:16 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
This was like watching a soap opera today.Open/closed. Ha. All in good fun.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Thank you moderators! And thanks JackSchitt28, personally for reopening this thread and considering everyone's excitement.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM
Carrier: Sprint

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Okay, who's going to make the first henny penny, this ROM will burn your house to the ground, run over your dog, and eat your dinner comment?
Old 01-25-2008, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Looks like JKingGrim from PDAPhoneHome (haven't been there in a while but there is some 3.16 info there too) is going to post it up as well.

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...tml#post708648

Hey, and what happened to my last post? It was erased. Not that it's really any big deal : )
Old 01-25-2008, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
I agree thanks. I felt as if the other mod was being very arrogant about it..but whatever its back open. I dont think anyone should be flaming the guy with the rom or calling him a liar and what not, because if HE DOES HAVE IT(i believe he does), we have to remember, that HE HAS IT..not us. So we should all be patient and give him everything he needs, i.e. places to host this. traffic will be major on this and I would hate for ppcgeeks to be bogged down because of it, when well all need eachother to test and tweak this thing, personally, this week has been the longest waiting for the update. I hope we dont really have to wait to march like everyone says for the official release!
Old 01-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Aaaandd we're back from our regularly scheduled commercial break! lol

i gotta admit this has all been highly entertaining today! s'making my workday fly by, so thanks all.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-25-2008, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

monkey is keeping up the good workmonkey is keeping up the good work
i guess he just wanted to tease everyone.......
Old 01-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
what a ride that was, but i still can't wait to see living proof of this... i don't wanna drool over this for nothing ya know...
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 01-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
CosmicBurrito....I mean KmartBurrito needs to play hookey for the rest of the day. I'm so excited to get this update that I keep peeing myself.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development